Which colour Gucci Dionysus Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which colour Gucci Dionysus?

1. Blooms Pink Suede

18 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Red Suede

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  3. Taupe Brown Suede

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. I think you have a lot of gorgeous neutral bags already and think you are situated nicely to add space for a more unique bag.

Miss World likes this.
  2. So hard to choose all 3 are so gorgeous! And I think all 3 are neutral, even the blooms. The blooms are just so pretty and distinctive, that would be my choice!

Miss World likes this.
  3. i will choose blooms.

Miss World likes this.
  4. I'd go for the red. The blooms feels a bit passe and has a more feminine look, so it's less versatile. While the taupe is classic, the red pop gives it a much fresher look.

Miss World likes this.
  5. I would choose the blooms. It’s just such a special offering from Gucci. My second choice would be the taupe because it’s neutral. But it’s a little meh.

I love red bags, but I don’t care for the red accent on this bag. It doesn’t add anything and a lttle off to me.

Let us know what you choose.

Miss World likes this.
  6. Red gets my vote. It’s nice pop against the GG logo.

Miss World likes this.
  7. My favorite is the red suede. Such a pretty bag!

Miss World likes this.
  8. So true! I have way too many black bags. I am definitely wanting a lighter fresher looking bag so I think Gucci coated canvas would be perfect.

9. The red gives you that pop of color. Thats my vote.

Miss World likes this.
  10. Hard choice! I give an edge to that red one though as its a beautiful red and gives the bag that Gucci edge.

Miss World likes this.
  11. I think YOU prefer blooms so should go with that one!! I love the blooms print

Miss World likes this.
  12. I like all of them a lot to be honest. I’m just a bit of a Scardy-Cat to commit to colour or print even though my heart skips a beat when I look at the coloured ones. :biggrin:

13. I love the taupe and the red; however it appears your heart is leaning towards the blooms, if so I would just go for it! :smile:

Please let us know what you decided.

Miss World likes this.
  14. UPDATE: Thank you everyone :flowers: I apologise in advance for the boring reveal. I ended up buying the Gucci Dionysus in the GG supreme monogram logo with taupe suede.

I wanted to start with a classic before venturing out to the more statement suede colours. I bought a Gucci Blooms card holder to satisfy my cravings for the blooms print.

I want you get the red suede or blooms print later on if I love using this bag.

Thank you all :flowers::flowers:

Attached Files:

15. I like the blossoms, not because there are blossoms, but because I like that color contrast best.

Miss World likes this.