LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

View attachment 4228661 After almost giving up I ended up with my first two pieces of VCA. They are my dream pieces and I am so thankful to some of you for kindly reaching out to help me during my search.

Here’s the pics. Can’t wait to see what else awaits on my VCA journey
Congrats! Those are my dream piece too. May I ask where you got the pink pendant from? I have been looking everywhere for one

View attachment 4228661 After almost giving up I ended up with my first two pieces of VCA. They are my dream pieces and I am so thankful to some of you for kindly reaching out to help me during my search.

Here’s the pics. Can’t wait to see what else awaits on my VCA journey
So gorgeous! Dangerous but exciting VCA journey awaits you.

Hello everybody! I am new to VCA, so pardon me if I ask a silly question. I realize the holiday pendant is a LE piece, but for the experienced ones here - how unlikely/likely is that this piece is still available after the holiday period the piece was released for? TIA!!:flowers:

Hello everybody! I am new to VCA, so pardon me if I ask a silly question. I realize the holiday pendant is a LE piece, but for the experienced ones here - how unlikely/likely is that this piece is still available after the holiday period the piece was released for? TIA!!:flowers:
Depends on demand. If the material they pick for the HP is deemed popular/desirable they will get sold out rather quickly. The Bulls eye from last year was available long after the holidays and maybe still is

Was so excited to stop by the Ginza VCA store in Tokyo to take a look at the special edition Ginza necklace. I'm from Toronto, Canada so its very hard for me to get to Ginza VCA! The first thing the SA said when we walked in wasn't 'Hello', it was 'We are closed now'. I looked at my watch and there was 15 minutes left until closing time... I think this year will be the last time I make the trek to Ginza. Ginza has turned into a madhouse. Will stick to Omotesando or Tokyo midtown.

Anyway, the SA let me know (he was sooo annoyed and done that I dared asking a question rather than leave immediately) the wait time is 6 months for the special Ginza edition necklace pendant. Its pretty nice but the whole experience put me off buying it completely.

Was so excited to stop by the Ginza VCA store in Tokyo to take a look at the special edition Ginza necklace. I'm from Toronto, Canada so its very hard for me to get to Ginza VCA! The first thing the SA said when we walked in wasn't 'Hello', it was 'We are closed now'. I looked at my watch and there was 15 minutes left until closing time... I think this year will be the last time I make the trek to Ginza. Ginza has turned into a madhouse. Will stick to Omotesando or Tokyo midtown.

Anyway, the SA let me know (he was sooo annoyed and done that I dared asking a question rather than leave immediately) the wait time is 6 months for the special Ginza edition necklace pendant. Its pretty nice but the whole experience put me off buying it completely.
Next time if you have opportunity visiting Tokyo again, you can call the boutique before your trip asking for Boutique Store Manager Chika. She is super nice and professional, transferring from VCA Paris to Ginza around 2 years ago. Supposedly she worked for Cartier before.

Before I visited Ginza last October called the store a couple months in advance, and was able to connect with her via phone and then email, and message app. I asked her to reserve one Ginza special edition pendant for me to pick up by letting her know the arrival date. During all the months communication, she was super helpful even offered information for the restaurant or tour if we needed. I had great time visiting the store and picked up the pendant, and browsed all other beautiful items. Of course she was hoping I would purchase the long Ginza special edition necklace with combination of magic pave diamond motif, Alhambra and Byzantine, which would be over CAD$76000. Hopefully it can be done next time.

Last edited:
Hi all! I am new to the Van Cleef fan club with my purchase of the 2018 holiday pendant which I love! I am disappointed to have missed out on the pedants from previous years, specifically the pink sevres, grey mother of pearl and onyx. Does anyone know whether these are available in any boutiques (I know highly unlikely) or what a reputable “preloved” source may be to check? Thanks!

Last edited: