LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

So happy to own this as of today! Ltd Ed 2015 pink sevres holiday pendant. It’s my baby gift to commemorate 3rd baby girl arriving soon! It’s at VCA now getting extended slightly and having the clasp replaced to the flat, current one (I’m crazy and want the clasp to match my 5 and 10 motif lol) Should only take 10 days and was reasonable price too.

View attachment 4158337
How pretty and a great way to commemorate your upcoming baby girl, congrats.

Reactions: BalenciagaPlaneT
Hi ladies, I’ll be going to Japan next month. Am I right in thinking that they have an exclusive at the Ginza flagship store, MOP/RG pendant, same size as the blue Sevres in Place Vendome? Does anyone have this MOP peice?

Hi ladies, I’ll be going to Japan next month. Am I right in thinking that they have an exclusive at the Ginza flagship store, MOP/RG pendant, same size as the blue Sevres in Place Vendome? Does anyone have this MOP peice?

Yes you are correct. bb10lue has this on IG. It's so amazing; I hope they still have it when I go to Tokyo coming up.

I asked the same thing in Paris to my SA! Yes it does exist according to what I understood.
I cant wait to see it on you :heart:

Last edited:
What are the couleur cuffs?
New introductions to the perlee line.
Each one has a pave "ball" on one end and a stone "ball" on the other end...
I believe that the turquoise is paired with wg, the malachite with yg and the carnelian with pg.
The body of the bracelet sort of reminds me of the latest perlee bangle with the multi rows of perlee beads.
I apologize if this is confusing....I don't have a photo but seem to recall seeing one posted somewhere here a while back.

New introductions to the perlee line.
Each one has a pave "ball" on one end and a stone "ball" on the other end...
I believe that the turquoise is paired with wg, the malachite with yg and the carnelian with pg.
The body of the bracelet sort of reminds me of the latest perlee bangle with the multi rows of perlee beads.
I apologize if this is confusing....I don't have a photo but seem to recall seeing one posted somewhere here a while back.
I know exactly what you're referring to. Just didn't know the name! thank you

Reactions: texasgirliegirl

Last time I inquired, they still have it.

E41954D6-59BD-4842-A0AA-8E53D6214B2B.png
i am looking forward to this one too...
Please do share some photos when you get a chance.

So happy to own this as of today! Ltd Ed 2015 pink sevres holiday pendant. It’s my baby gift to commemorate 3rd baby girl arriving soon! It’s at VCA now getting extended slightly and having the clasp replaced to the flat, current one (I’m crazy and want the clasp to match my 5 and 10 motif lol) Should only take 10 days and was reasonable price too.

View attachment 4158337
May I ask where you got it from? I’ve been looking for one everywhere!!

Reactions: kimber418
This is a rather odd question, but how much of a premium should one expect to pay for a LE holiday pendant? I have my eye on the grey mop one and a couple popped up recently. I've never purchased anything from VCA before.