Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

I've had a similar dilemma last month - ombré lizard, amethyst croc, and black croc. My SA is persuading me to buy the ombré lizard in phw, so I'll be buying it within the next few weeks. :smile:
Buy the ombre online (it's on U.S. site). You can return for full refund if you dislike it. Then you can buy noir or amethyst gator from your SA. Or, of course, finances willing, you could just buy more than one and be done with it.

Buy the ombre online (it's on U.S. site). You can return for full refund if you dislike it. Then you can buy noir or amethyst gator from your SA. Or, of course, finances willing, you could just buy more than one and be done with it.

That's a great idea! I've been refreshing my screen for the past few days, but they didn't release my size in the gator.

The ombré lizard I saw in store had a grey undertone, whereas the one online seems to have a brown undertone.

I'm trying to limit my spending until the end of the year, because I spent a lot over the past few weeks and I did bring back a suitcase full of H goodies from Paris this past summer. After this purchase, I'll be on ban island until my SA offers me a bag or when I visit Waikiki's new H store.

Dear tPFers, I'm thinking about getting a white CDC bracelet with GHW. Can anyone chip in on their experience with the wear the tear? Does it get discolored or dirty easily with daily use?
I also have white but it is with epsom leather. I have had it at least 6 years and no dirts or discoloration. I would LOVE to se white BOX!!!! I think you'd be fine with it as a bracelet!!!

Reactions: Sakura198427