Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all your pictures !!
I wish i had more time to share all my firsts too !! For now, i’ll share my SOTD
Got it in the Paris sale last night [emoji39]
And shown with the new-to-me raisin Victoria i have finally just received !

6e674cc1b84a84aa222e06c059cc84f8.jpg
cdc6a20a3be50a3fcda7184f9377a67d.jpg
5ff0fd7738d099768025b4ba662efe35.jpg

Superb!

Reactions: dublineuse
Of course! In Operaland they always belt out a few before they croak...

Lovely as always! And, I am speechless about what happened at the boutique... I would’ve walked out empty-handed as well. I’m curious: which CW did they offer to show you?

Thank you so much! After the red, I found a PdV in black. I love it, too! Have seen the orange and it’s amazing.

OMG breathtaking! You really can’t go wrong with this design in any format!

Pacifier scarf... Very interesting.... must look through my files to see when I did that! Lovely but no comparison to the dark blue!

OMG gorgeous!

Beautiful! And, a reminder that I need a 70!!

Oh this is gorgeous! Of course you had to take it!

Such an amazing design!

I think it was the pink and white one that looked almost like a finesse.

They had a small display case that held maybe 20 scarves that one sees right when walking in. I asked right away if they had Animapolis; the SA said yes, in one colorway, and pointed to it. I said, are there other colorways, she said no. There was another CW right next to the original one (the blue and white finesse-looking one). I pointed to it and said, oh, isn’t it the Animapolis one as well. The SA said, oh yes, it is. Ok. Then I took another look at the same display case and said, wait, are these two Animapolis as well. She said yes. One was a really bright one that Fifi has, and there was another bright one with more pink/coral that I was interested in. For all I know, they had other 5 CWs in there too somewhere. It didn’t feel like a language barrier thing, and I would have switched to Chinese if it did.

I asked about a couple other scarves as well, but the SA were not exactly eager to show them to me. Just weird overall. It turned out for the best though as the airport SA was all too eager to sell me things and I got my perforé scarf.

First 140 - Luna Park moussie
View attachment 4301867
First dip-dye - Aloha
View attachment 4301868
First time I bought a replacement scarf except this time in moussie - Ciels Byzantins
View attachment 4301869
First scarf that made me gasp - Tourbillon
View attachment 4301870
Impeccable styling! The Luna Park is amazing! Like an ethereal golden cloud! And, I don’t cease to admire the Tourbillon... Love this category: first one that made you gasp... I know exactly which one that was for me... I will try to find pics of it and post

Wearing one of my favorite scarves, dans un jardin anglais today. This CW was difficult to find. I love the colors.
View attachment 4302021
The entire outfit is sensational! Amazing CW!

I think it was the pink and white one that looked almost like a finesse.

They had a small display case that held maybe 20 scarves that one sees right when walking in. I asked right away if they had Animapolis; the SA said yes, in one colorway, and pointed to it. I said, are there other colorways, she said no. There was another CW right next to the original one (the blue and white finesse-looking one). I pointed to it and said, oh, isn’t it the Animapolis one as well. The SA said, oh yes, it is. Ok. Then I took another look at the same display case and said, wait, are these two Animapolis as well. She said yes. One was a really bright one that Fifi has, and there was another bright one with more pink/coral that I was interested in. For all I know, they had other 5 CWs in there too somewhere. It didn’t feel like a language barrier thing, and I would have switched to Chinese if it did.

I asked about a couple other scarves as well, but the SA were not exactly eager to show them to me. Just weird overall. It turned out for the best though as the airport SA was all too eager to sell me things and I got my perforé scarf.
So disturbing... Wow! I mean, if they were holding them for clients, you would think they would have them stored in the back, for heaven’s sake! Mine is CW1. Your FTO find was amazing anyway!

Reactions: AnnaE
That is beautiful! I realized I prefer heavier silks, so I skipped this one, but it looks great on you.
Thank you. I am trying out the lightweight silk for the first time. It might be awesome for summer or it might not be a format I come back to. So far, I'm inclined to agree with you. The plume lacks the full weight of a classic silk to impart that feeling of luxury and gravitas I relish in my other scarves.

Wow this looks beautiful on you! I only started collecting recently and I'm actively looking for a Dans Un Jardin Anglais. That colorway looks stunning on your cobalt top! Styled to perfection for sure!
Thank you for your sweet comment. Dans un jardin anglais scarves and twillys are available occasionally on the resale market, but usually at a premium. Just have to keep checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.