COME JOIN THE COOPER CARRYALL CLUB

View attachment 4267701 I stopped in the Coach store today to buy the Cooper in Oxblood with rivets and while there my eye caught a 1941 Saddle Cooper. I don’t know why I didn’t consider this color before! It is gorgeous! I love the rivets on the Oxblood, yes, but the simplicity of the Saddle bag with its brass hardware and pretty burgundy/reddish suede lining just spoke to me. My SA said it was the last one. In reading what shillinggirl88 said earlier about this color being limited or nonexistent I decided to buy the Saddle over the Oxblood. I feel lucky to have found one. Got the matching wallet and splurged on a LV key holder. I think the whole ensemble is beautiful. I just love it.
Lovely lovely choice! I was at my local store yesterday and they had 1. It is an elegant bag and I love brown!

Reactions: Nana61256
Glad I got the bordeux one a few months ago. I've had my eye on this bag for a while and can't believe they are keeping Charlie over Cooper? Cooper is more refined IMO and as SEWDimples says, a professional looking bag. I wanted black, too, but may just have the one. I rarely go to the office any more so trying to not acquire things I won't need. I have been eyeing a Fendi bag in a similar silhouette as I venture in to a different market although Coach quality for the $ is a better deal sometimes.
I agree. I like the Charlie, but it really doesn’t compare to the Cooper.

Reactions: SEWDimples
Cooper will be added to my collection soon. I finally purchased the Black color. I was torn between Black and Dusty Rose.
There's something about that dusty rose.....but I already have a few bags in that color - rogue and a bandit. I had been thinking of the black but think I want a Fendi peekaboo bag at some point if I stop spending $ at Coach! I have this Cooper in the bordeaux. To me, it is more of an office bag and I don't go to the office much any more so don't want too many "work" style bags.

Reactions: holiday123
Has anyone tried a novelty strap with their cooper? I was wondering how my heather grey tea rose strap would look on the heather grey border rivets cooper.
Yes it looks great, but I mostly carried by the handles or regular long strap adjusted short vs the novelty one. IIRC it hung further down than I like.

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_114749__01.jpg
    IMG_20180923_114749__01.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 304