COME JOIN THE COOPER CARRYALL CLUB

Hi! I purchased this Cooper and it arrives Monday! It's not in stores until June 20, but is available online. BTW, the Cooper, despite what it says online, will not fit a 13-inch Mac Air. I know this because I brought my laptop in to check (it really wasn't even close). I wrote to Coach to tell them to remove that in its description, but it was still there at last check. I almost didn't buy it until I realized I could get an iPad with keyboard. Problem solved. When I saw this particular Cooper I had that "feeling" of Have-to-Have. Yay! Can't wait to see it IRL.
Cooper.jpg

Hi! I purchased this Cooper and it arrives Monday! It's not in stores until June 20, but is available online. BTW, the Cooper, despite what it says online, will not fit a 13-inch Mac Air. I know this because I brought my laptop in to check (it really wasn't even close). I wrote to Coach to tell them to remove that in its description, but it was still there at last check. I almost didn't buy it until I realized I could get an iPad with keyboard. Problem solved. When I saw this particular Cooper I had that "feeling" of Have-to-Have. Yay! Can't wait to see it IRL.
View attachment 4085227
I can't wait to see this one! I hope you love it.

Soooo disappointed. I think. I got my Cooper today, but instead of the lining being burgundy, like was on the website, it's sort of an ugly tan. Weird thing is the Coach tag is burgundy on the reverse, as if they changed their mind mid-stream. I don't know if I'm going to keep it now. What do you all think? Keep or return? I really fell in love with the color contrast and now I feel as if I'm settling...

coach purse.jpg

Soooo disappointed. I think. I got my Cooper today, but instead of the lining being burgundy, like was on the website, it's sort of an ugly tan. Weird thing is the Coach tag is burgundy on the reverse, as if they changed their mind mid-stream. I don't know if I'm going to keep it now. What do you all think? Keep or return? I really fell in love with the color contrast and now I feel as if I'm settling...

View attachment 4089309
So sad... and now this is a big question to Coach customer service. Color combination on Coach website looks way better to me.

Reactions: Yurippe
I found that color combo on Nordstrom website
_103357319.jpg

Did you buy the bag directly from Coach?

I purchased directly from Coach. Apparently, they used photoshop to post the original image; that’s according to customer service. I question quality control and I’m pretty put off by the entire experience. I thought Coach was stepping up, but apparently not. You would never see a Louis Vuitton bag (or any other premium brand) online that didn’t look exactly like what you receive. You get what you pay for. I think I’ll just save up my money and buy real quality. I returned the bag. :sad:

I really like this Cooper as a different style to add to my collection. Of the two sale colors, I think the dusty rose is the better choice for my clothing. What is the lining color on the dusty rose.....burgundy? Does the dusty rose look more muted grayish IRL like it does in the pebbled leather (Bandit or rogue) or is it as pink as the photo. It looks brighter than what I would expect dusty rose to look since I have it in the Bandit. TIA!

I really like this Cooper as a different style to add to my collection. Of the two sale colors, I think the dusty rose is the better choice for my clothing. What is the lining color on the dusty rose.....burgundy? Does the dusty rose look more muted grayish IRL like it does in the pebbled leather (Bandit or rogue) or is it as pink as the photo. It looks brighter than what I would expect dusty rose to look since I have it in the Bandit. TIA!
I’m happy to add it to my collection too. 1941 bags are excellent vlaue for the quality, particularly at sale prices.

I’ve attached a pic of the Dusty Rose Cooper I took months ago; it shows the interior colour. I’m picking mine up on Tuesday732A9F78-F292-4CF9-BC0B-3966A1F51F3A.jpeg . It’s a very structured style; it will be an office bag for me, and will only match certain suits. At this price, I don’t mind if it only gets sporatic use for 2-3 years. I donate bags at this price point to Dress for Success if I get bored of them. I really do love this one, but this colour may not stand the test of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: SEWDimples
Thanks! I think pink is always "in". I'm more concerned the marine color wouldn't be. i definitely want this bag in the black and the bordeaux colors! For some reason, I don't care for it in the suede. It feels more substantial in the smooth leather to me.
I want Bordeaux as well. I'm wondering if it will ever go on sale.