COME JOIN THE COOPER CARRYALL CLUB

Those that purchased a Cooper in Bordeaux from the boutique (not outlet), did your bag come with a shoulder strap? I've been going thru bags to keep or sell and was thinking of selling my one and only Cooper since I have no need for office type bags any more. I've been working at home for 5 years. Sadly, when I got my Cooper I was in the middle of our busy season at work and also moved so I looked at the bag when it arrived and put it back in the box where it has been sitting all this time! Today I took it out and was looking online to list it and saw the stock photo had a shoulder strap. At first I thought this might be one of those times the stock photo was different than the actual bag because I couldn't see where you could attach a strap but then I looked inside the bag and saw the D-rings.

My bag was shipped from the boutique I usually deal with (not in my city) so I'm surprised it is missing. The bag is pristine. I guess I'll reach out to my SA and see if they have a stray Bordeaux strap. I know I wouldn't have taken it and used it on anything else. Other than my Bandits, I keep bags with what they came with and don't mix/match pieces.

Those that purchased a Cooper in Bordeaux from the boutique (not outlet), did your bag come with a shoulder strap? I've been going thru bags to keep or sell and was thinking of selling my one and only Cooper since I have no need for office type bags any more. I've been working at home for 5 years. Sadly, when I got my Cooper I was in the middle of our busy season at work and also moved so I looked at the bag when it arrived and put it back in the box where it has been sitting all this time! Today I took it out and was looking online to list it and saw the stock photo had a shoulder strap. At first I thought this might be one of those times the stock photo was different than the actual bag because I couldn't see where you could attach a strap but then I looked inside the bag and saw the D-rings.

My bag was shipped from the boutique I usually deal with (not in my city) so I'm surprised it is missing. The bag is pristine. I guess I'll reach out to my SA and see if they have a stray Bordeaux strap. I know I wouldn't have taken it and used it on anything else. Other than my Bandits, I keep bags with what they came with and don't mix/match pieces.
Although I purchased mine from the outlet last year, it did come with the adjustable shoulder strap.

Reactions: Bagmedic