COME JOIN THE COOPER CARRYALL CLUB

Tough decision. If they'll both get used and there's a need, I say keep both. Do you have your eye on something else you'd like to spend your money on? My personal preference is the Saddle.
No there really isn't anything else right now. I don't like a lot of their styles as much as the older ones. Like I said I think it would be really hard to let saddle go since they pretty much are nonexistent at this point

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Thinking about the Cooper with rivets in either Midnight Navy or Oxblood. I can’t decide. I wear a lot of blacks and grays. My SA said Oxblood is the new black. The Oxblood is gorgeous. But, the Midnight Navy is a beautiful dark shade of blue with the contrasting Oxblood suede outside pockets. Opinions on which color?

Reactions: shillinggirl88
Thinking about the Cooper with rivets in either Midnight Navy or Oxblood. I can’t decide. I wear a lot of blacks and grays. My SA said Oxblood is the new black. The Oxblood is gorgeous. But, the Midnight Navy is a beautiful dark shade of blue with the contrasting Oxblood suede outside pockets. Opinions on which color?

My friend was trying to make the same decision a couple months ago. In general, navy/blue is my favorite color. However, there is something about the oxblood, I felt the color popped more especially against the rivets. Good luck on your decision!

My friend was trying to make the same decision a couple months ago. In general, navy/blue is my favorite color. However, there is something about the oxblood, I felt the color popped more especially against the rivets. Good luck on your decision!
Yes, that is the dilemma. Both beautiful colors. What color did your friend choose?

Glad I got the bordeux one a few months ago. I've had my eye on this bag for a while and can't believe they are keeping Charlie over Cooper? Cooper is more refined IMO and as SEWDimples says, a professional looking bag. I wanted black, too, but may just have the one. I rarely go to the office any more so trying to not acquire things I won't need. I have been eyeing a Fendi bag in a similar silhouette as I venture in to a different market although Coach quality for the $ is a better deal sometimes.

B36B540B-700F-474F-AC7A-8AD3DA8467F0.jpeg I stopped in the Coach store today to buy the Cooper in Oxblood with rivets and while there my eye caught a 1941 Saddle Cooper. I don’t know why I didn’t consider this color before! It is gorgeous! I love the rivets on the Oxblood, yes, but the simplicity of the Saddle bag with its brass hardware and pretty burgundy/reddish suede lining just spoke to me. My SA said it was the last one. In reading what shillinggirl88 said earlier about this color being limited or nonexistent I decided to buy the Saddle over the Oxblood. I feel lucky to have found one. Got the matching wallet and splurged on a LV key holder. I think the whole ensemble is beautiful. I just love it.