New/Returning Pieces Hit Cartier Web Site USA

Prior to the New Year I haven't seen the XL LOVE cuff on the Cartier website but when Mom and I went to the boutique to change her cord color for her Trinity bracelet after our New Year's Day brunch... I spotted it.....the XL! So I ordered one! Happy New Year to me!image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,488
Last edited:
Prior to the New Year I haven't seen the XL LOVE cuff on the Cartier website but when Mom and I went to the boutique to change her cord color for her Trinity bracelet after our New Year's Day brunch... I spotted it.....the XL! So I ordered one! Happy New Year to me!View attachment 4297179 View attachment 4297177

I LOVE it!!! Congrats!! I’m sooo jealous!!!
More modeling pictures please!!!!

No, you chose your size. It's the same as choosing sizes for your LOVE bracelet or cuff.
You really should try one on.
I really fell in love when I first saw it years back in photos on the Internet and now that Cartier has reintroduced this piece, I knew I had to have it.

I fell in love when I first saw it years back in pictures too! I would love one too but I think I ran out of arm room. Lol

Please post a bunch of pictures when you get it.

Prior to the New Year I haven't seen the XL LOVE cuff on the Cartier website but when Mom and I went to the boutique to change her cord color for her Trinity bracelet after our New Year's Day brunch... I spotted it.....the XL! So I ordered one! Happy New Year to me!View attachment 4297179 View attachment 4297177

Beautiful! Congratulations on the new piece! Do you mind sharing how many cts your tennis bracelet is? I love it!

Just got my 2nd love bracelet. 1st yg and 2nd is yg with diamonds. Wondering if I made a mistake by not just going with a tennis bracelet. I feel like I need something to separate them. Not sure if I shld return for a TB or hold out so that a TB goes between. Wondering though if the TB would move around too much and slide under the love bracaelts? Any advice??

Reactions: jimmie staton