New/Returning Pieces Hit Cartier Web Site USA

Hi omniavincitamor!
Thank you for sharing info on the XL cuff, 11mm.
When I visited the boutique, the manager measured it at 11mm but I was all gaga at the moment and didn't give it much thought at that time.
I finally (2 weeks) received my call yesterday, my XL arrived and I'll pick up on Sunday.

I really see the size difference on your wrist between the three LOVES. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I LOVE it!
Not too sure why the "try on" XL looks more narrow on my wrist. Humm, maybe different color gold?
Oh, oh.....I hope that's not the case!

Hello QueenJ,

My pleasure re: sharing info on my original XL cuff and thank you for the kind words about my love bracelets.

It is possible depending on the angle of the picture and the color of the bracelets that they could appear smaller or larger in pictures.

I was in my boutique today and I saw the bracelet. I asked about the width and the SA ended up measuring it for me. Perhaps the manager at your boutique didn't measure it accurately, as it ended up being 9mm as you can see in the picture. This measurement matches the info provided by kelly girl in post #21.

The bracelet is beautiful, and it looks lovely on. Enjoy yours when you pick it up!

newcuff2.jpg newcuff1.jpg

Reactions: Mali_ and Queen J
Hello QueenJ,

My pleasure re: sharing info on my original XL cuff and thank you for the kind words about my love bracelets.

It is possible depending on the angle of the picture and the color of the bracelets that they could appear smaller or larger in pictures.

I was in my boutique today and I saw the bracelet. I asked about the width and the SA ended up measuring it for me. Perhaps the manager at your boutique didn't measure it accurately, as it ended up being 9mm as you can see in the picture. This measurement matches the info provided by kelly girl in post #21.

The bracelet is beautiful, and it looks lovely on. Enjoy yours when you pick it up!

View attachment 4307404 View attachment 4307405

AHA!
My eyes do not deceive me....it IS narrower and visibly so.

Dear omniavincitamor,
Thank you so much for your quick response and information with photos. I really appreciate the time you took to "investigate".
I really LOVE the XL 11mm look and now I'm a little disappointed and second guessing myself. It's a good thing she told me to wait on the engraving.

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago since you received that beautiful 11mm cuff?

Thanks!

Reactions: uhpharm01
I just spoke with a sales associate who answers questions as regards the Cartier eboutique. She let me know that while the extra large love bracelet is shown online it will not be available for purchase until February 1. The bracelet, bottom to top, is 9 mm and it’s 1.8 mm in depth. It will be available in size is 16 through 22. The white gold bracelet is not rhodium plated because it has no diamonds. HTH

Hi kelly girl,
I am so sorry that I'm not paying attention! You clearly provided specific information on the new XL cuff.
I even "liked" what you posted.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: uhpharm01
AHA!
My eyes do not deceive me....it IS narrower and visibly so.

Dear omniavincitamor,
Thank you so much for your quick response and information with photos. I really appreciate the time you took to "investigate".
I really LOVE the XL 11mm look and now I'm a little disappointed and second guessing myself. It's a good thing she told me to wait on the engraving.

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago since you received that beautiful 11mm cuff?

Thanks!
Hi QueenJ,

You’re welcome, it was no problem as I was going to the boutique to pick something up.

Goodness, I don't remember what year it was when he surprised me with the XL love cuff, it has been a few years now.

The new cuff is very beautiful, like all Cartier loves.:love: I don't think one can go wrong with any of their bracelets. I think the new large cuff provides another beautiful option in the love collection.

Since seeing it in person, I’ve been teasing DH about wanting the new bracelet. As supportive as he is, he has insinuated that I have to many. I will keep on him, he usually comes around. lol. :lol::giggle:

Do enjoy your new bracelet, it is a gorgeous piece!!!:tup::yes:

Hi, does anyone own the leather bracelet? Any reviews or photos on it? I am interested in that one but have yet to come across much info.

Also does anyone know if it'll be discontinued? It was listed on an ebay posting as being discontinued in the future. Is it a good thing or bad thing to buy a Cartier piece that will eventually be discontinued?

Thanks!

Hi, does anyone own the leather bracelet? Any reviews or photos on it? I am interested in that one but have yet to come across much info.

Also does anyone know if it'll be discontinued? It was listed on an ebay posting as being discontinued in the future. Is it a good thing or bad thing to buy a Cartier piece that will eventually be discontinued?

Thanks!

Hi sweet angel, Here is a pic of the one that I had. I sold it because I didn’t wear it as I prefer yellow and rose gold. If you like the look, go in and try it on - it’s really easy to wear. The cons for me was that the leather loop that you put the excess strap through didn’t move far enough up, so the end of the leather always dangled IYKWIM. I would also enquire how much a new strap would be as the clasp is 18kt Gold. I’m sure you could reuse the original clasp but how long would it take to be put on another leather strap. Hope this helps [emoji253]

IMG_3390.JPG

Thanks!
I got the new leather bracelet in WG and I love it. I was wearing it with my other LOVE bracelets but decided to move things around. Here are some pics...

Attachments

• 64093020-AB7D-4BA6-A6AC-1E77F60988A7.jpeg
    64093020-AB7D-4BA6-A6AC-1E77F60988A7.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 554
  • 9A330DA2-DBCD-4D36-9EC4-0997CE917BDD.jpeg
    9A330DA2-DBCD-4D36-9EC4-0997CE917BDD.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 548
  • 9A043280-34A5-4540-B476-7EA94B22B12F.jpeg
    9A043280-34A5-4540-B476-7EA94B22B12F.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 553
  • 52F447CE-77C7-45EB-B329-AD1AB324CDF3.jpeg
    52F447CE-77C7-45EB-B329-AD1AB324CDF3.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 549
I got the new leather bracelet in WG and I love it. I was wearing it with my other LOVE bracelets but decided to move things around. Here are some pics...
I actually really like the leather bracelet! Would you mind sharing info on sizing? I'm on the Cartier website and it says it comes in 1cm or 2 cm sizes.