Beyonce and Jay Z

She has an empire of employees to support, multiple children, and a family. If someone wants to spend 14 Mil on her for an evening of her time, why wouldn't she do it? Can't see anyone side eyeing Warren Buffet or Bill Gates for continuing to rake in profits despite being crazy rich already.
Buffet or Bill Gates may be bad examples as they are both the most charitable American billionaires and have promised to, at the very least, give away half of their wealth to philanthropic causes.

So, we need to compare Bey to someone other than a philanthropist. Even Angelina Jolie did People covers in order to give away that money to charity.

If we're going to compare, we should compare those with a large staff and kids to support. Although her husband probably could do that on his dime.

Whatever, if someone wants to give her millions for an hour, good on her.

Buffet or Bill Gates may be bad examples as they are both the most charitable American billionaires and have promised to, at the very least, give away half of their wealth to philanthropic causes.

So, we need to compare Bey to someone other than a philanthropist. Even Angelina Jolie did People covers in order to give away that money to charity.

If we're going to compare, we should compare those with a large staff and kids to support. Although her husband probably could do that on his dime.

Whatever, if someone wants to give her millions for an hour, good on her.
Beyonce and Jay give away a lot of money to charity....a quick google of their philanthropy will reveal what they do. They tend to be very quiet about it which I appreciate.

If you want to see an incredible picture of the bride from the sangeet - a PRE-WEDDING FUNCTION (not even the actual wedding!!) I'll post it here.. Lordy. Those diamonds! (If this isn't the right place to post it let me know what is!)

View attachment 4277250 View attachment 4277251 View attachment 4277252

Her outfit is by Manish Malhotra who is a famous Indian designer... no clue on who designed that necklace and earrings but damn I want it!
You'd probably get more hits if you post in the celeb fashion thread.

If you want to see an incredible picture of the bride from the sangeet - a PRE-WEDDING FUNCTION (not even the actual wedding!!) I'll post it here.. Lordy. Those diamonds! (If this isn't the right place to post it let me know what is!)

Her outfit is by Manish Malhotra who is a famous Indian designer... no clue on who designed that necklace and earrings but damn I want it!

That dress is stunning! Manish Malhotra is the best designer in India. My sister’s wedding dress was from him too, the team did a fantastic job.

I adore diamonds, but these just look gaudy and her outfit is underwhelming.

Reactions: mkr
That dress is stunning! Manish Malhotra is the best designer in India. My sister’s wedding dress was from him too, the team did a fantastic job.

I love Manish Malhotra's work! I wore a lehenga by him for one of my sisters' wedding. The craftsmanship is unparalleled, and for bridal couture I think the only other real challenger is Sabyasachi.

I adore diamonds, but these just look gaudy and her outfit is underwhelming.

I kind of prescribe to the bigger is better mentality tbh. I don't know if I would ever really be able to wear diamonds in that size and quantity, but I loved her outfit. I thought it was perfect for the sangeet (which is usually not as heavy and decked up as the bridal day).

Blind woman sues Beyonce's entertainment company for discrimination

A blind woman has filed a class action lawsuit against Beyonce Knowles' Parkwood Entertainment LLC, claiming the singer's website discriminates against those who are visually impaired.

Mary Conner, who is legally blind, filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York -- where both Beyonce's entertainment company is located and Conner lives -- on Thursday.

The website does not allow blind fans to buy tickets, get tour updates, buy merchandise or learn more about the pop superstar, according to the lawsuit.

"Plaintiff brings this civil rights action against Parkwood for their failure to design, construct, maintain, and operate their website to be fully accessible to and independently usable by Plaintiff and other blind or visually-impaired persons," according to the lawsuit.

"Defendant are denying blind and visually-impaired persons throughout the United States with equal access to the goods and services Parkwood provides to their non-disabled customers through http//:www.Beyonce.com."

The suit cites the Americans with Disabilities Act, signed by George H.W. Bush in 1990, and New York state law, which "requires places of public accommodation to ensure access to goods, services, and facilities by making reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities."

Conner, on behalf of the class, is asking for an injunction against the website for violating the ADA and in order to take the necessary steps to make the singer's site accessible to the blind.

The suit also asks for a payout of "compensatory damages in an amount to be determined by proof, including all applicable statutory damages and fines."

https://abcn.ws/2FdR8TS

She has an empire of employees to support, multiple children, and a family. If someone wants to spend 14 Mil on her for an evening of her time, why wouldn't she do it? Can't see anyone side eyeing Warren Buffet or Bill Gates for continuing to rake in profits despite being crazy rich already.

I'll be in the corner slow clapping at Beyonce.
Bill Gates gives most of his money to charity and I think Warren Buffet lives very simply and probably also gives most of his money away
Not that I care where beyonce performs but your examples may not be the best