Beyonce and Jay Z

Same here...given that you can't ever leave without spending $545,485,555.01, I choose to dress the part when I go there. :lol:

that is the honest to goodness truth!!

Looks like a pretty normal jumpsuit (doesn't appear orange on my screen but might be my monitor)...it's the glasses, hair and such that makes it a bit extra. But apparently she goes to Target pretty often. I'm going to assume she was already out and they made a stop at Target hence the outfit.

The pic is hilarious to me though because it's reminding me of all the times I've gone to Target after an event and was dressed. I went in with a full gown on once....:lol: :lol:

girl i would have HOLLERED when i saw you!!! i would have said SMH "just look at this bish - taking it all the way too far now!!" :lol::lol:

I've learned to ALWAYS grab a cart when I go shopping at Target. Too many times I'm only going in to get 1 thing and that never works out. But not in an orange jumpsuit. :P

girl you have to grab a cart - that is how you display your big $$ designer bag for all the other ladies to see. then when you pass by another girl coming down the aisle with one you give the "i see you girl:coolio:" nod and keep moving!!:graucho: and you have to have somewhere to stick your starbucks drinky! thank goodness for the cup holders on the carts now! ;)

Reactions: Hobbsy and Ceeyahd
that is the honest to goodness truth!!

girl i would have HOLLERED when i saw you!!! i would have said SMH "just look at this bish - taking it all the way too far now!!" :lol::lol:

girl you have to grab a cart - that is how you display your big $$ designer bag for all the other ladies to see. then when you pass by another girl coming down the aisle with one you give the "i see you girl:coolio:" nod and keep moving!!:graucho: and you have to have somewhere to stick your starbucks drinky! thank goodness for the cup holders on the carts now! ;)

Hey--you been following me? :lol: Except for the Starbucks (don't care for coffee), THAT'S ME!

Kinda nice to know that we're all the same sometimes, even Bey. Ok, she's not at all like me, never going to see me lounging on some yacht (those are the pics that just make me insane with envy).

Hey--you been following me? :lol: Except for the Starbucks (don't care for coffee), THAT'S ME!

Kinda nice to know that we're all the same sometimes, even Bey. Ok, she's not at all like me, never going to see me lounging on some yacht (those are the pics that just make me insane with envy).

Same!!

I don’t often envy these celebrities or rich people until they are shown being able to travel all over the world and see places that most of have only seen on tv or in magazines. The homes and cars are nice of course but being able to travel the world trumps that for me!

Reactions: keodi
I guess every Mom uses Target as a quick getaway now and then. Something about wandering there is soothing.

not me! too crowded - even during the week when people should be at work! LOL
i go to places like kirkland's,hobby lobby,home goods when i want some me time to myself. HL is my happy place. if they had a little coffee bar/bistro i would never leave!:happydance:

not me! too crowded - even during the week when people should be at work! LOL
i go to places like kirkland's,hobby lobby,home goods when i want some me time to myself. HL is my happy place. if they had a little coffee bar/bistro i would never leave!:happydance:
Home Goods is my happy place, I know what you mean. I usually go every Sunday in the winter (nothing else to do) and just wander up and down every aisle. I like seeing customers trying to get large pieces of furniture in their cars too, that's always funny.

They had this GIANT (and I mean like 4 feet tall) pottery rooster there last summer that I kept on "visiting" and talking myself out of--"oh, it would look so cool in the backyard/patio!"--and then I realized, where the heck it it gonna go come winter,can't stay outside and crack from the cold? Ahh, but I do miss you giant rooster ...

Reactions: prettyprincess
Home Goods is my happy place, I know what you mean. I usually go every Sunday in the winter (nothing else to do) and just wander up and down every aisle. I like seeing customers trying to get large pieces of furniture in their cars too, that's always funny.

They had this GIANT (and I mean like 4 feet tall) pottery rooster there last summer that I kept on "visiting" and talking myself out of--"oh, it would look so cool in the backyard/patio!"--and then I realized, where the heck it it gonna go come winter,can't stay outside and crack from the cold? Ahh, but I do miss you giant rooster ...

we might be long lost twins!! [emoji1]LOL
I was saying the other day that when it’s raining and cold/miserable is the best time to go to places like that. not many people are in the store so it’s like you have it all to yourself. i go down every single aisle too. but i have always been weird like that - i used to do that at home depot and lowes too.