Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

I am a long time lurker on this forum. I absolutely love this community’s passion for handbags, and I have learned so much from the knowledgeable men and women of this forum! I am ecstatic to finally be able to contribute to the forum with my first luxury handbag purchase! I felt as though this was the perfect time to purchase my first bag, as both a reward/to commemorate getting a new job and a Christmas present to myself.

Congratulations on graduating - beautiful bag!

In my opinion, it makes the bag look busy and dated. Also, the vachetta will patina unevenly. I understand your concern though. I have many bags with vachetta and I’m carefree with them and they all still look amazing. Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy this lovel bag.

I do have so many bags I could save this one for better weather and carry Epi or damier ebene In bad weather. I see so many used splotchy vachetta bags that I would be very unhappy to have created another one. When I see makeup splotches, hear of perfume odors and see vachetta stains it makes me a little sick.

I do have so many bags I could save this one for better weather and carry Epi or damier ebene In bad weather. I see so many used splotchy vachetta bags that I would be very unhappy to have created another one. When I see makeup splotches, hear of perfume odors and see vachetta stains it makes me a little sick.

I even carry a special German pen with a very secure cover to keep from creating ink stains.

Reactions: Prettybags11