Share your December 2018 lovely Louis Vuitton purchases!!!

1. #1 Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 8.26.33 AM.png
    It's that time again! Share with us your beautiful LV purchases! :heart::loveeyes::tup::hbeat::yahoo:Maybe a gift from your spouse, from a member of your family, from a friend, or from yourself... show us what is hiding in these iconic saffron boxes!

:hugs: Happy Holidays! :drinks:
    Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 8.34.05 AM.png

Maxie25, Aliluvlv, SDBagLover and 8 others like this.
  2. I am not sure what is on my Christmas list this year... I will be traveling back to France for the holidays and I plan on visiting my store to say hi to my SA. Maybe something will catch my eye? I will let myself be surprised!

3. Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.12.51 AM.png

GlamLV, dotty8, Fashionlvoer and 21 others like this.
  4. Paris ahhh this time of year ahhhh

I’m just about to pull the trigger on a PM tonight just agrhhhhhh can’t decide which one

melsig likes this.
  5. That sounds amazing fab! Would love to join you when you go. I can’t believe it’s December already and that time of the year. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

On a side note, looking forward to seeing everyone’s goodies. For some funny reason, I recently saw on Instagram the wild bag charm twist with the cute Pom Pom on it, the Panda looking charm one and it’s so cute it’s driving me nuts. It looks like it will fit only cards like the essentials trunk,...... but it’s so cute and expensive and useless. Oh LV, small things that are cute always got me looking. And it was from a while back too,... am trying to see if they have one is store to check it out. If so, my poor wallet is in trouble. Hahahha

frivofrugalista and fabuleux like this.
  6. Ooh, share more. Which ones are you debating?

7. I started a thread but I’m still really unsure reverse,mono think empriente is crossed off now

8. I have the reverse and mono and use the mono more!

9. Not going to Paris. I go to Cannes.

10. I vote for mono as well. I bought the reverse, but ended up returning it (although to be fair, the return was more due to the fact that suddenly 3 bags I had on my wish list all became available at once, and I didn't feel right about keeping everything).

11. My final holiday shopping at LV.
    Speedy B 25 and the christmas animation bag charm

D5F6E30D-4542-4472-84E5-C7D74B6EC151.jpeg C6C81AF1-F9AA-45E3-8738-2DD1C450578D.jpeg

12. Trying to stay low key for December, but the LV gods find I way to draw me in so let’s see. Happy and safe holidays to all!

Maxie25, EveyB, chloebagfreak and 5 others like this.
  13. I finally jumped on the Neverfull train. After all the bags I've bought in the past 2 years I really didn't think I would love it as much as I did after I brought it home today! I like the pink ribbon for the holidays though the color doesn't come across well. 20181201_211804.jpg

14. Congrats!

iamthecutest likes this.
  15. You are right and Paris is a mess and is dangerous since 2 weeks. Don’t go to Paris. Such a shame. I’m sad.