Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

Dooneysta, I have 4 more bags coming, so you win:giggle:. The 12DOD will go on until Dooney gets tired, although tomorrow is suppose to be the last day. Look for better sales after the 12DOD are over...for instance, Ilovedooney is having a great sale starting today! Can't wait to see your new purchases! :happydance:
Teeheehee, I saw this, checked my email, clicked on it and just bought the Seahawks cosmetic pouch (last one supposedly) and Cowboys Zip Zip for $120 total, tax included. :cool:

Dooneysta, I have 4 more bags coming, so you win:giggle:. The 12DOD will go on until Dooney gets tired, although tomorrow is suppose to be the last day. Look for better sales after the 12DOD are over...for instance, Ilovedooney is having a great sale starting today! Can't wait to see your new purchases! :happydance:
What bags :nuts:are you waiting on...?

Decided to take advantage of the Florentine Cameron in Steel Blue for $209, plus l love getting to pay for it in three payments. Already own this same bag in Natural, so I know it works for me. At first I thought perhaps it was a discontinued color, but I saw other Flo bags in Steel Blue at full price. Hope I like this shade of blue.

What bags :nuts:are you waiting on...?
Well my list has grown since my last post...
1. pebble grain satchel turquoise (12DOD order)
2. pebble grain satchel persimmon (12DOD order)
3. pebble grain satchel dandelion (Ilovedooney)
4. raleigh satchel geranium (Ilovedooney)
5. toscana front pocket satchel in bone (Ilovedooney)
6. Ohio State Wallet (Christmas present for my grand daughter)

Reactions: Dooneysta
You are on a roll. Enjoy all your new treasures.

Teeheehee, I saw this, checked my email, clicked on it and just bought the Seahawks cosmetic pouch (last one supposedly) and Cowboys Zip Zip for $120 total, tax included. :cool:
Congrats on your new goodies! I was looking for that pouch and was sad to see there were no more left. Hopefully it will be available later again.

I’m really digging on the persimmon and geranium colors! Niiice!!