Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

Yes, the editors tote is super nice. I picked nylon bc I figured it would be a little more ‘expandable’than the pebble or calf, since it’s kind of ‘narrow’ on dimensions. Not very deep front to back. But it did expand nicely in nylon. I’ve never seen a leather one in the wild.
Here are some other size comparison pics to enable...er, help you.View attachment 4277364View attachment 4277365
My size!

Ladies we are all going to have to take a ride on the bag ban. I ordered 3 bags yesterday and one more this morning. And that doesn't count the dozen I ordered over the last few weeks.
And now, seeing all the treasures you are all reporting, I have to go take another look. :smile:

Congratulations to all on your beautiful new handbags.

Ladies we are all going to have to take a ride on the bag ban. I ordered 3 bags yesterday and one more this morning. And that doesn't count the dozen I ordered over the last few weeks.
And now, seeing all the treasures you are all reporting, I have to go take another look. :smile:

Congratulations to all on your beautiful new handbags.
lavenderjunkie, I'll definitely be riding with you on the bag bag:hugs:! But in the meantime we're going to shop til we drop:drinks:!

Reactions: crazyforcoach09
Well ladies, I'm joining! As some of you know, I've had my eye on the Pembrook Claire satchel for over a year. I finally broke down and got it! I actually got two in the hopes that I will love one. There are hardly any pictures anywhere of the bordeaux and the cognac. I am hoping one of them will be the deep, rich burgundy red I'm dreaming of. Fingers crossed! [emoji28]

Well ladies, I'm joining! As some of you know, I've had my eye on the Pembrook Claire satchel for over a year. I finally broke down and got it! I actually got two in the hopes that I will love one. There are hardly any pictures anywhere of the bordeaux and the cognac. I am hoping one of them will be the deep, rich burgundy red I'm dreaming of. Fingers crossed! [emoji28]
The Pembrook Claire is a beautiful handbag. I debated for a long time and finally decided the style wasn't for me. I got the large Amelie Pembrook tote instead. There are some YT videos on the Claire and the ladies love that bag. I have the Pembrook croco in wine and in Bordeaux. The Bordeaux is a deep color, very beautiful. The wine is a much softer wine/red, but very rich. I didn't think I'd love it from the pictures online, but in person, the wine is beautiful too. And Dooney croco is cognac is always very rich looking. I don't know which of the colors you got you will love more.... my guess is it will be a hard choice because they will both be stunning.

Reactions: carterazo
Does anyone who regularly shops the sales know if after 12 Days ends tonight BUT before the end of the year, there will be any other sitewide sale events?
(Obviously you can’t know for sure, but what I mean is, in a typical year are there Christmas/after-Christmas/end-of-year/etc sales or is 12DoD typically the finale..? I usually don’t do 12DoD; this year is the first I really got caught up in it!

All our credit cards are gasping for air and crying uncle I’m sure, but I GOTS TO HAVE that turquoise satchel, the Natural Large Dawson, and something-anything in Geranium or Persimmon.
If tonight is the last night, I’m gonna have to pull an all-nighter deciding which bag. I think there can be only one. (hehehe, 80’s movie reference).
But if the next couple weeks will see more good prices, I can probably sit on my hands and let my card recover from the second-degree burn it’s had over the last fifteen days!