New! Chanel So Black Medium Chevron

I merged your threads as alone, your new one made zero sense.

A reminder that only approved authentication should be offering authenticity opinions on tPF and all inquiries are required to be in the Authenticate This Chanel thread.

:ty:

I shop at that boutique in Paris and I can confirm that invoice is forged.

So sorry to hear about this. I really wish the OP had taken a friend or someone else who knew about handbags. I could tell right away that it wasn’t real at first glance. I hope some kind of action can be taken against the seller.

No guys.

The bag turned out to be fake. I went to the Chanel store and they confirmed. €3000 gone. I am going to post the number of the seller here to prevent others from being scammed.

xxxxx
I am livid and devastated. My faith in mankind is gone. I took my mother and daughter to go see this lady and she blatantly lied to my face. She is actually a member on here, she was taunting me with this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
No guys.

The bag turned out to be fake. I went to the Chanel store and they confirmed. €3000 gone. I am going to post the number of the seller here to prevent others from being scammed.

x
I am livid and devastated. My faith in mankind is gone. I took my mother and daughter to go see this lady and she blatantly lied to my face. She is actually a member on here, she was taunting me with this post.

Really, she's on here? How sad that we can't even trust each other.

How did you pay for this? If Paypal, you can file to get a refund.

Reactions: shijay
No guys.

Appearently, OP is not an honest person as I noticed she is currently reselling that bag on a Dutch website for 3600€, knowing that it is a replica. Fortunately, I just came accross this thread on time as I was about to make an offer for the bag! (Sorry for my bad English but I'm from The Netherlands :smile: )
Here is the link to her ad: https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/sierad...285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Appearently, OP is not an honest person as I noticed she is currently reselling that bag on a Dutch website for 3600€, knowing that it is a replica. Fortunately, I just came accross this thread on time as I was about to make an offer for the bag! (Sorry for my bad English but I'm from The Netherlands :smile: )
Here is the link to her ad: https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/sierad...285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr
what is wrong with this woman??

Dear OP, i just reported your auction.If everyone could please do the same, no need to sign up or create an account, just click the bit with the warning triangle
Meld aan Marktplaats

select
In strijd met de regels (against the rules)
(Verboden of verdacht product of dienst (prohibited items)

this is REALLY not cool! @elaganzaLV

No guys.

Honestly, we all get ur upset but offering the bag is already ridicolous, offering it for even more than what you paid is insane! also, its illegal. you should take your offer on marketplace DOWN before somebody gets it and it is YOUR number thats posted on here for scams!

Honestly, we all get ur upset but offering the bag is already ridicolous, offering it for even more than what you paid is insane! also, its illegal. you should take your offer on marketplace DOWN before somebody gets it and it is YOUR number thats posted on here for scams!

This bag shouldn't even be given away for free...