New! Chanel So Black Medium Chevron

what is wrong with this woman??

Dear OP, i just reported your auction.If everyone could please do the same, no need to sign up or create an account, just click the bit with the warning triangle
Meld aan Marktplaats

select
In strijd met de regels (against the rules)
(Verboden of verdacht product of dienst (prohibited items)

this is REALLY not cool! @elaganzaLV
Actioned as instructed.

Reactions: BettyLouboo
No guys.

The bag turned out to be fake. I went to the Chanel store and they confirmed. €3000 gone. I am going to post the number of the seller here to prevent others from being scammed.

x
I am livid and devastated. My faith in mankind is gone. I took my mother and daughter to go see this lady and she blatantly lied to my face. She is actually a member on here, she was taunting me with this post.

@OP not cool at all!, reselling this over what you paid, knowing it is fake. How are you any better than the original seller?
Try to get your money back the right way but don't scam others. Take down post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Butterdaisy

Dear OP, i just reported your auction.If everyone could please do the same, no need to sign up or create an account, just click the bit with the warning triangle
Meld aan Marktplaats

select

Done as per instructions.
Dang, OP is a snake.

I merged your threads as alone, your new one made zero sense.

A reminder that only approved authentication should be offering authenticity opinions on tPF and all inquiries are required to be in the Authenticate This Chanel thread.

:ty:
Hi can you remove my post where i mention pulling up pictures of other jumbos please? I'm getting a different vibe than the story being told here and if i'm correct then i'd rather not contribute what i get a feeling is going on. thank you.

Meld aan Marktplaats

select

+1 done in dutch!
I suddenly have ZERO sympathy for the OP.
I can understand you're devastated about being duped but to knowingly victimize someone else with the same fake bag? And then to charge an even higher price than what you paid? Wrong on so many levels it's appalling!

So I used translate to translate the picture OP posted in the merged thread. Yes the seller was taunting her but it appears to be about her trying to resell the bag...she said “maybe you’ll get a nice offer”