MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hello I have a dilemma. I went in last night wanting to get a mini and it would be my first Chanel and prob my only chanel. They had black chevron lamb with ghw. Both bags had some scratches. One had a part of the handle glue coming off where the leather is interwoven with the chain. So in the end I took home a woc cav with ghw. Should I go back and exchange for the mini? I am scared of lamb. Will the corners wear badly over time?

Hello I have a dilemma. I went in last night wanting to get a mini and it would be my first Chanel and prob my only chanel. They had black chevron lamb with ghw. Both bags had some scratches. One had a part of the handle glue coming off where the leather is interwoven with the chain. So in the end I took home a woc cav with ghw. Should I go back and exchange for the mini? I am scared of lamb. Will the corners wear badly over time?

Wait for the right mini otherwise you’ll pay twice over and still want a mini in the end. I would wait for a mini in caviar next season or preloved market. I wouldn’t exchange the woc for a substandard mini, assuming you can get a full refund?

Reactions: Minilovertts
i c
Wait for the right mini otherwise you’ll pay twice over and still want a mini in the end. I would wait for a mini in caviar next season or preloved market. I wouldn’t exchange the woc for a substandard mini, assuming you can get a full refund?
I cant get a full refund. should I do store credit? does chanel store credit ever expire?

My Christmas/Anniversary gift from my beloved boyfriend [emoji177]

e08d88d99c62900d363459632b01dfb5.jpg

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to know everyone’s thoughts in general on how possible you think it will be to get a square mini flap in caviar leather (although I know for this current season there are no caviar minis) for someone who does not have a SA? Will it be extremely difficult and what are some tips?

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to know everyone’s thoughts in general on how possible you think it will be to get a square mini flap in caviar leather (although I know for this current season there are no caviar minis) for someone who does not have a SA? Will it be extremely difficult and what are some tips?

It’s always with luck. I walked in and didn’t really have an SA (I only bought a zippy coin purse before, while I got my M/L flap from Neiman Marcus), and they had both the black with SHW and one with GHW. I passed on them since the 18B black one at that time was a little dull for me. I let someone know about it, she was from Cali and purchased it over the phone. I went the Fashionphile route and got the 18B Dark Pink with original tag still attached.

Hi everyone!
I think it's a matter of luck and timing. I am not a regular Chanel customer by any means, but I've long admired minis. I happened to walk into a boutique, saw one on display and took it home with me. I think it helps your chances if you're not set on something highly sought after or very specific with color/hardware. The one I got was the rectangle 18s pink caviar LGHW. I knew that I wanted caviar leather and GHW. Even though I'm not a pink person, I smile every time I see it.