MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

I chose the left one - rectangular chevron in lamb! I do have another quilted rectangular mini in iridescent caviar lghw (should be 18S) but could not pass this beautiful chevron design - something that is missing out in my classic flap collection. Will update with another photo when my bil is back :smile:

chevron rectangular!

I agree chevron rectangular!

Rectangular chevron for sure!

If you don’t alr have a small flap then definitely the rectangular chevron!

Personally I would pick the square tho!

ooh the last time I saw extra minis at a boutique was nearly 3 yrs ago. I’m not sure if they’re still being made [emoji848]

I got my extra mini about 2 years ago? The only ones I’ve seen recently are ones in colorful colors or non classic fabrics. They are usually in the closets of the boutiques. You can probably get a good deal on one on a designer consignment site!

28dc9b980d965c328d54749e2493f3ec.jpg

Happy blue family [emoji170]

So gorgeous!! I was offered the same exact bag but decided to pass it with a fear that it may get dirty very easilybut such a gorgeous colour nevertheless!! I am now regretting for not getting it after seeing your photo! Enjoy your blue family!

Thankyou! [emoji173]️ I think you should for for it because the lambskin this season doesn’t really feel like lambskin, more like calfskin. It’s very hardy and doesn’t have that extremely soft supple feel that’s produced by high quality lambskin. Almost like it’s not as porous so it would be less prone to absorbing dirt and stains.

When I first took it out of the bag I was shocked that it was even lambskin, but felt the color was just too gorgeous to be picky over the texture/grade of the leather