Anyone else notice the Ring in the newer Catalogs?

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I did!!!! and I looked and looked cause I SWORE it said coach and matched my Gold on Gold 1/4 bangle but couldn't find it mentioned. We'll I was sitting in traffic today at flipping through one of my catalogs and found it! It comes out in September and it is only $48!!! Thats cheaper than a keychain:tup:

So excited to get it. Has anyone else been able to order "September" stuff yet?

I know I ordered some August stuff, but I don't think I ordered any September. Try calling or going in and give it a shot. Then please let us know! :smile:

I will try to order it tomorrow on my lunch break. Worse comes to worse it would just be a pre-order right, they would just hold it until it is released then send it to me?

I just called my store and they had no idea they were coming out with a ring :P

He tried to order it but they don't have any in Jax yet either. He put it in the system to contact me if they get any in, but considering I need my size I am just going to go check in on a weekly basis until they can order it. He said they should be able to order it before September release!:yahoo:

My SA has me in the computer to pop up this week I think, to check again about ordering it. This is the first thing I saw when I looked at the catalog and absolutely fell in love with it. :love: I am going to own this...

Hmmm, I'll have to check out my catalog tonite and see this ring. I already plan on buying the Daphne (I think that's the name) charm bracalet so I'm sure this would look lovely with her.