Anyone else notice the Ring in the newer Catalogs?

ok here it is:

attachment.php

Attachments

• logoring.jpg
    logoring.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 122
Thanks for the pic. I wish it would come in silver.
Does anybody remember the silver jewelry Coach did a few years ago? I have three of the charm bracelets and earrings. I thought about selling them on ebay but I don't think I could part with them.:nogood:

Thanks for the pic! I thought it came in bigger sizes. I have size 4-6 fingers so mine is going to have to go on my index or middle finger probably. I bet they might make one in Silver if this one does well?

Hi Ladies, I think they are going to make one in Silver, same style diff # 94093, retail $128.00.
I kept the Jewelry info that was posted before from Sprinkles and just pulled it out again.
I tried to order the gold one last week and it wasn't available, my SA will call me when Jax has it in stock, I'll let you all know.:smile:

Hi Ladies, I think they are going to make one in Silver, same style diff # 94093, retail $128.00.
I kept the Jewelry info that was posted before from Sprinkles and just pulled it out again.
I tried to order the gold one last week and it wasn't available, my SA will call me when Jax has it in stock, I'll let you all know.:smile:

This is good news...I love silver :yahoo:. I'm thinking I may have to buy 1 when if they have silver!