Black Friday scores?!

This was love at first sight. Saw this when I was checking ‘leftover’ of the Black Friday weekend sales. I love the style - it feels very Asian given it looks like a Chinese takeaway box and in this metallic shade it looks so elegant. I think I can also use strap from other bags to make it crossbody. And it feels right for the holiday season!

I must admit that it was 50% off and I felt that it was such a good deal for a small party bag - otherwise I would not buy because I care about ‘cost per wear’!

Introducing my first mini, ‘party’ BV bag... the small antique gold Osaka bag...
IMG_3540.JPG

This was love at first sight. Saw this when I was checking ‘leftover’ of the Black Friday weekend sales. I love the style - it feels very Asian given it looks like a Chinese takeaway box and in this metallic shade it looks so elegant. I think I can also use strap from other bags to make it crossbody. And it feels right for the holiday season!

I must admit that it was 50% off and I felt that it was such a good deal for a small party bag - otherwise I would not buy because I care about ‘cost per wear’!

Introducing my first mini, ‘party’ BV bag... the small antique gold Osaka bag...
View attachment 4267035

So pretty!

Part of the same family as this one I saw today...
c36fc2ec807e2d4f57de77868ec3293f.jpg
This is the one I think looks like an owl. If the gold rivets were aligned it’d have perfect eyes.

I feel it seems to be a very versatile color, maybe slightly more so than Atlantic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Buying sight unseen always makes me nervous. I'll post more pics when I receive it.
I thought the denim color was beautiful. I had my heart set on Black but his blue is fantastic. I only let the bag go because I liked the sizing of the larger better. I got a Nero large one but if BV has had it in denim, I’d have gotten that.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag

View attachment 4267035

She’s beautiful.

Reactions: Phiomega

View attachment 4267035

Very nice! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on how it works IRL.....[emoji4]

Reactions: Phiomega
I thought the denim color was beautiful. if BV has had it in denim, I’d have gotten that.

Your pictures helped me a lot when I was pondering over this color. Thank you for that. My SA tried to describe it as best as she could and took pictures but knowing how cervo is, it will always look different in pictures somehow. My only hope is that cervo will remain in future. It's just such a carefree leather to own.