Black Friday scores?!

She’s beautiful.

Thank you. Yes she is really beautiful and I love the BV metallic - just never got the right piece yet.

Very nice! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on how it works IRL.....[emoji4]

For a small bag it is actually spacious - it can easily fit a small wallet, sunglasses, wet tissue pack, mobile phone (iPhone 8Plus), and all the small things I carried everywhere. So it can technically function as weekend bag except that the strap is very short - it is best carried on the crook of your arm. I can wear it on my shoulder but the strap is very short and it does not look as good (I am rather tall for Asian). Will try using a sling strap from another bag and see how it looks like. So, really great for party but not as convenient for weekend in general. Btw the larger version is also 30% off and is great for daily bag - I was tempted but I already have many daily bags!

Great to hear! I imagine it being metallic, will go well with a lot of outfits. [emoji106]

Yes that’s what I thought too! The antique gold is elegant enough to go with any color I think!

Finally, here is my pre-Black Friday purchase from MatchesFashion. The first one sent had a tiny flaw on it so I sent it back and they replaced it. Took an extra few days for all that to happen. I was lucky that they still had one at the sale price. (Matches was excellent and easy to deal with btw.)

I've wanted a knot clutch for ages but had always resisted since it was hand carry only and would not comfortably fit my phone and keys. I love them though. Each is just like a beautiful little jewel and I love all the colors and combinations they come in. I still resisted until the slightly larger knot with chain came out! What a difference an inch or so makes. Plenty of room for phone, keys, card case, lipstick, tickets, and with a chain!

IMG_5717.JPG IMG_5716.JPG

Will try using a sling strap from another bag and see how it looks like.

I think it will work with a longer strap and it will then offer you the ease of a shoulder bag. Despite looking small, it does pack quite a fair bit. That's a nice surprise. I really enjoy the look of BV metallics. There is an apt tone for everyone and I feel they are all very versatile shades. For me, it is Argento which I constantly think about.

Reactions: Phiomega
Your Knot is beautiful. I like your description of it; a jewel. I agree with you that Matches is an excellent shopping site with wonderful service.

Thank you. I love the grey, it'll be very versatile for me. I did see it on BV's site in that deep teal brighton color, in satin, which just made me :drool:. Would love to have that but I don't need it, that's for sure!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag