Black Friday scores?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree with the description of blue-grey. It's almost a smoky blue, just lovely. I don't know what Atlantic in cervo looks like (I've seen Atlantic in nappa) but I think it was a smart strategy to get a different shade for this bag so that you have a range of color options available. I look forward to seeing your additional photos!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  2. I like the idea of smoky blue. It will go well with my whites, navys and grays. My Atlantic cervo baseball had found a better home. I know she is definitely happier there. This is how the medium cervo loop in Atlantic looks like. Beautiful as well, with a purple undertone.

IMG_20180727_103151.jpg

Phiomega, muchstuff, ksuromax and 2 others like this.
  3. and quite 'been there' done it' looking one, too :yes:

Attached Files:

4. Yep. 2005 Rivets Veneta (the seasonal one from Spring ‘05)
    I’d say the leather goods “transitional team” is out of original ideas, but people might label me a jaded b!tch. :rolleyes:

5. :lol:

6. Here are my fabulous new BV sneakers!
    9ACBA875-269F-4F2C-AD55-863863575313.jpeg
    6DDBEEB9-1008-446E-8739-B51EC3D18CB7.jpeg

jbags07, ODEDIHAIMS, grietje and 11 others like this.
  7. I ended up purchasing a chamomile lanyard online - should arrive in a few days. It took a long time for me to be convinced, but you did it. I got a lanyard over the summer and have used it daily for my keys - it's very handy to tie around my bag handles. Now I'm due for a change in color as cooler weather sets in.

frenziedhandbag and tenKrat like this.
  8. fabuleux likes this.
  9. Thank you!
    BV shoes are indeed very confortable. :smile: I have pairs from 12 years ago and they are still in great condition and still very stylish!

tenKrat likes this.
  10. I received my two clutches yesterday - and that's what they are, more clutch than wallet. It's like BV wanted to give it more versatility, but - it's a clutch with card slots, and I'm looking for a wallet. And I found the chain too heavy for use as a WOC, as well. Back they go.

11. It’s too bad they didn’t work out for you, they were so cute and you got a good deal!

12. I know, terrific deals! But as we all know, it's not a good deal if you're not going to carry it. :flowers:

13. Since DH’s shoes didn’t work out, and he wasn’t sure if he’d get much daily use out of the card case since he carries a lot of ID and cards for work and personal use, I suggested gage get a bifold instead. This Barolo with a partial contrasting Atlantic weave is beautiful IRL!

[​IMG]

I guess I’ll have to take one for the team and keep the card case.

14. What about this? This looks more like an actual wallet, although the chain may be the same...
    IMG_2985.JPG

15. Thank you, I'm trying to get a more square shape. I just saw one on the 'Bay but sadly missed it, thinking NOBODY would get that - :annoyed:

This is what I'm looking for - thanks for letting me hijack just a bit -

Attached Files:

Hershey'sKisses likes this.