The artsy club!

AED53450-72BA-440E-A50C-8E2F6CE247D0.jpeg I’m a recent member of the Artsy Club and I love this bag! I purchased a preowned Empreinte Artsy. Not sure which brown it is, but maybe Terre? Anyway, I’m just wondering if anyone has replaced the hardware or charms on their empreinte and how much was charged. One of my rings is faded to silver and the leather on my charm is “melted”. Not a huge deal, but curious, should I decide to take it in...

View attachment 4252411 I’m a recent member of the Artsy Club and I love this bag! I purchased a preowned Empreinte Artsy. Not sure which brown it is, but maybe Terre? Anyway, I’m just wondering if anyone has replaced the hardware or charms on their empreinte and how much was charged. One of my rings is faded to silver and the leather on my charm is “melted”. Not a huge deal, but curious, should I decide to take it in...
Hi! I haven’t had to repair anything on my ombré artsy but I have on my Lumi in infini. I also purchased preloved. Although I have the original receipt, I opted to have it repaired out side of LV due to a conversation with an SA. She said that the cost of the repairs wouldn’t be worth it. To me it is because I love the bag. I found two
Separate repair shops. One to fix the cracked glazing and one to replate the gold hardware. My bag looks amazing now. I know most people don’t suggest going outside of LV but I wasn’t getting any help on their end

Last edited:
Ordered my LV for the first time!!! It's a gift to myself for hitting one year doing hair, and also Birthday, Christmas, Wedding Anniversary and Valentines gift all in ONE . I ordered the Artsy Mono, any thoughts??? Also looking for a wallet to match it, please help . It's gonna be here the day of my birthday can't wait so excited

Congratulations! I like the Clemence and Zippy for zip around wallets and the Sarah for envelope style. I recently bought a Zippy in Empreinte and am so hooked on that leather! What about getting one with a pop of color?

Could someone confirm the actual length of the shoulder strap on the Artsy MM?

I'm trying to determine if the shoulder strap lengths differ between the GM and MM.

Thanks!
I don't know the numbers, but when I purchased my GM it was because after trying both on, the GM had noticeable extra space under my arm than the MM, which I needed for coats. Hope this helps.