30th birthday present

dster1

O.G.
Sep 10, 2012
Hi everyone, please give me your opinions on which bracelet I should get! I’m debating between the Tiffany micro link bracelet from their hard wear line or a 1ct tennis bracelet from Blue Nile. I plan to stack this with my RG plain love bangle for everyday wear. Both are approximately $2000. Other suggestions are welcome as well!

Will be treating myself to this for my 30th. :smile:
IMG_2647.jpgIMG_2691.jpg

Thanks for the replies! I’m just a bit worried about the durability of the tennis bracelet. Do you think it’ll stack well with the love bracelet or just end up going under all the time?

Reactions: Tote Ali
What would be your ideal ct size for the bracelet? Given my current budget, this will only be 1 ct.

Do you have tiny wrists?
Do you want the tennisbracelet to be the center of attention or more of a side-kick (that will complement maybe a wider one)?

I think my ideal ct weight would be around 2 ct, but I'm not sure. I have teeny tiny wrists, so I can get away with a smaller one, and it would also be more proportionate on me. Want to add that I'm planning to wear it alone most of the time, just a little sparkle in my everyday life.
We could all do with that imo :smile:.

Do you have tiny wrists?
Do you want the tennisbracelet to be the center of attention or more of a side-kick (that will complement maybe a wider one)?

I think my ideal ct weight would be around 2 ct, but I'm not sure. I have teeny tiny wrists, so I can get away with a smaller one, and it would also be more proportionate on me. Want to add that I'm planning to wear it alone most of the time, just a little sparkle in my everyday life.
We could all do with that imo :smile:.

Yes, my wrists are 6 inches. You’re right, I think a little sparkle for everyday is more my style instead of something bigger. :smile:

Reactions: Caisah
If you're going to get a diamond tennis bracelet, get at least 2 ctw. If you get a diamond oval bangle, where the diamonds are always on top, you can get away with 1 ctw. This is because it will look like a 2 ctw if it had diamonds all around. The 1 ctw diamond bracelet is too delicate and thin. Have you tried any on? Go to a local jewelry store to get a feel for size. $2000 is a lot for a 1 ctw diamond tennis bracelet. You can get a 2 ctw for about $2600.

From your post, I like the Tiffany one better, but will it go under your love bangle? Maybe a diamond bangle that is similar in shape to your love bangle would be the most comfortable. I hate it when my chain bracelet would go under parts of my watch. I didn't want it to scratch.

HTH! Good luck with your search!

If you're going to get a diamond tennis bracelet, get at least 2 ctw. If you get a diamond oval bangle, where the diamonds are always on top, you can get away with 1 ctw. This is because it will look like a 2 ctw if it had diamonds all around. The 1 ctw diamond bracelet is too delicate and thin. Have you tried any on? Go to a local jewelry store to get a feel for size. $2000 is a lot for a 1 ctw diamond tennis bracelet. You can get a 2 ctw for about $2600.

From your post, I like the Tiffany one better, but will it go under your love bangle? Maybe a diamond bangle that is similar in shape to your love bangle would be the most comfortable. I hate it when my chain bracelet would go under parts of my watch. I didn't want it to scratch.

HTH! Good luck with your search!

Thanks for the info about the tennis bracelet! I haven’t shopped around much for one so I didn’t realize that it’s actually a bit overpriced for 1ct.