30th birthday present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was fully prepared to prefer the TB but I think the T&co bracelet would look awesome with your Love

Noyerx and dster1 like this.
  2. I love the tennis bracelet! I think it goes so well with the Love. Though I would definitely hunt around to get a better deal than the 2k you found so far.

Noyerx likes this.
  3. I like the diamond tennis bracelet. If you would consider buying preowned, you can get a much larger one within your budget - mine is 3.30 carat in 18k white gold (and with lovely bright and white diamonds) and I spent less than £1k, although admittedly that was a total bargain that I think I was very lucky to find. I’m pretty sure you could get at least a 2 carat preowned, maybe more. However, if you do want to buy new I echo what others have said and that you could still get bigger for your budget, so I would shop around.

4. Tennis bracelet. Love it

5. I figure out the tennis bracelet from the Blue Nile. Really awesome. Recently I bought a Blue Apatite Beaded Bracelet from Jewelry1000.com, which provides top rated sterling silver jewelry at affordable prices. Really I like that very much.

Thanks.

6. I Love to wear tennis bracelet, it's really awesome, I would like to suggest you pearl is the best for the birthday gift, Recently I was purchased one pearl ring from online Timeless Pearl, which is providing awesome pearl jewelry with affordable price.

7. Out of designer purses, clothes, and jewelry my #1 most favorite purchase was my diamond tennis bracelet. I got it from Anjolee. It is timeless and it will always go with everything.

8. I prefer the tennis bracelet! Tiffany is lovely but I think the tennis bracelet will be more timeless :smile:

9. The Tiffany looks a little more substantial and more unusual. The tiny diamond bracelet doesn’t seem worth it. Save your money for a higher carat weight bracelet in the future.

10. Happy birthday!!

Go in and try on the micro. It is very fine. I love the look and was going to get myself one but found i would have to go with the next thickness up or a medium given how delicate it looks.

11. Just wanted to update everyone on what I finally got! Neither of the above, but I got the Cartier love necklace with two diamonds!

[​IMG]

12. Happy birthday! Would love to see a mod shot

13. [​IMG]

Super blurry but hope this helps! One side says LOVE with the diamond the other side has he screw motifs.

14. Congrats! I have the same in WG and I love it

Zucnarf and dster1 like this.
  15. I love diamonds so I would go with the tennis bracelets. These bracelets will go with every attire and will make your look extraordinary.