30th birthday present

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, please give me your opinions on which bracelet I should get! I’m debating between the Tiffany micro link bracelet from their hard wear line or a 1ct tennis bracelet from Blue Nile. I plan to stack this with my RG plain love bangle for everyday wear. Both are approximately $2000. Other suggestions are welcome as well!

Will be treating myself to this for my 30th. :smile:
    IMG_2647.jpg IMG_2691.jpg

uhpharm01 and Caisah like this.
  2. Diamonds!!

chessmont likes this.
  3. I like the tiffany bracelet more

Noyerx, CoastalCouture and uhpharm01 like this.
  4. I like the diamond tennis bracelet best!

chloe_chanel and chessmont like this.
  5. Thanks for the replies! I’m just a bit worried about the durability of the tennis bracelet. Do you think it’ll stack well with the love bracelet or just end up going under all the time?

6. I vote for the tennisbracelet aswell. Timeless, never boring and will elevate everything you pair it with.

I'm hoping to get one in the future so I might be slightly biased lol ;).

chloe_chanel and chessmont like this.
  7. I like the diamond tennis bracelet.

Caisah and chessmont like this.
  8. What would be your ideal ct size for the bracelet? Given my current budget, this will only be 1 ct.

chessmont likes this.
  9. Do you have tiny wrists?
    Do you want the tennisbracelet to be the center of attention or more of a side-kick (that will complement maybe a wider one)?

I think my ideal ct weight would be around 2 ct, but I'm not sure. I have teeny tiny wrists, so I can get away with a smaller one, and it would also be more proportionate on me. Want to add that I'm planning to wear it alone most of the time, just a little sparkle in my everyday life.
    We could all do with that imo :smile:.

10. Yes, my wrists are 6 inches. You’re right, I think a little sparkle for everyday is more my style instead of something bigger. :smile:

Caisah likes this.
  11. If you're going to get a diamond tennis bracelet, get at least 2 ctw. If you get a diamond oval bangle, where the diamonds are always on top, you can get away with 1 ctw. This is because it will look like a 2 ctw if it had diamonds all around. The 1 ctw diamond bracelet is too delicate and thin. Have you tried any on? Go to a local jewelry store to get a feel for size. $2000 is a lot for a 1 ctw diamond tennis bracelet. You can get a 2 ctw for about $2600.

From your post, I like the Tiffany one better, but will it go under your love bangle? Maybe a diamond bangle that is similar in shape to your love bangle would be the most comfortable. I hate it when my chain bracelet would go under parts of my watch. I didn't want it to scratch.

HTH! Good luck with your search!

katie09, Noyerx and Aimee3 like this.
  12. Thanks for the info about the tennis bracelet! I haven’t shopped around much for one so I didn’t realize that it’s actually a bit overpriced for 1ct.

Noyerx and Shopgirl1996 like this.
  13. Would like to add how excited I am for you!
    Congratulations!

dster1 likes this.
  14. I think a tennis bracelet would go better with your Love, but I like the Tiffany bracelet better. I’m no help, sorry

15. Lmao, it’s definitely a hard decision. First world problems

Shine_bright likes this.