Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn’t see this sooner they were both in the 150 range, I recall them being nearly the same price which was odd i was expecting the backpack to cost more.
No problem- just curious. I purchased the navy camo crossbody (around 129 on NAS) and the backpack in the same color (it was about 200). I love Tumi but I think I have enough for now. Both are nice alternatives to a traditional handbag and tote for everyday. I take the bus to work so the backpack is a great way to carry lunch, iPad and reading material comfortably and still look chic.

No problem- just curious. I purchased the navy camo crossbody (around 129 on NAS) and the backpack in the same color (it was about 200). I love Tumi but I think I have enough for now. Both are nice alternatives to a traditional handbag and tote for everyday. I take the bus to work so the backpack is a great way to carry lunch, iPad and reading material comfortably and still look chic.

I just purchased a tumi backpack for travel and I’m excited to use it. It wasn’t the one from the sale but they had a 20% off sale a month ago and had coupon code which brought it drowns to about $225 which is still expensive but no where near the regular $400. I also got the keychain monogrammed. I was in a store to check out the bags IRL and they had a few customers in there and one was getting repairs on a piece of luggage. They were stressing to them the importance of if you don’t buy from them directly to make sure you register your products right away in case you end up needing to get a repair. It will help make the process quicker.

I just purchased a tumi backpack for travel and I’m excited to use it. It wasn’t the one from the sale but they had a 20% off sale a month ago and had coupon code which brought it drowns to about $225 which is still expensive but no where near the regular $400. I also got the keychain monogrammed. I was in a store to check out the bags IRL and they had a few customers in there and one was getting repairs on a piece of luggage. They were stressing to them the importance of if you don’t buy from them directly to make sure you register your products right away in case you end up needing to get a repair. It will help make the process quicker.
Thank you for the great advice- I will register posthaste.

Did anyone go to the Icon events this weekend? Was going to go to the store but ended up just texting my SA instead. I am curious what the event actually entailed and what the gift was.
Yes, I went. It was very quiet - seemed like there were a lot less people than usual at one of these events, which was nice actually. I don't know if it was because people didn't attend or because it was limited to fewer people to begin with. The gift was a 5 piece bar set (haven't opened yet to see what it looks like).

Yes, I went. It was very quiet - seemed like there were a lot less people than usual at one of these events, which was nice actually. I don't know if it was because people didn't attend or because it was limited to fewer people to begin with. The gift was a 5 piece bar set (haven't opened yet to see what it looks like).

Chocolate bar?

I found a pair of the NAS itty bitty boot cut at the San Leandro Rack today. $24.97, so a better price than the NAS but the stock there was so onesy twosy you really had to hunt and peck for everything.
Another item I saw was the eileen fisher blue cape with belt for $119, they had about 3 of those, I don't think there were popular. No zella which is what I went for.

Attachments

• IMG_20181025_161954.jpg
    IMG_20181025_161954.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_20181025_161939.jpg
    IMG_20181025_161939.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 794
  • 49e161d3603c6312f37689f4ee3229cc.jpg
    49e161d3603c6312f37689f4ee3229cc.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 769
Anyone having problems checking out on Nordstrom's site today? I logged into my account, put something in the cart, then tried to check out and then there is nothing in the cart. I've been trying since this morning.
ETA: OK, yes, they are having system issues per Chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: klynneann
I decided to finally return my black and white mcm woc. I love it but haven’t used it so I should return it. I think that if the shoulder strap was different was lighter or had a leather part for the shoulder I’d probably would have used it. I think that the sa said it’s now marked down to 197. I wouldn’t be surprised if the lady behind me bought it, she liked it and that price is hard to resist.

I decided to finally return my black and white mcm woc. I love it but haven’t used it so I should return it. I think that if the shoulder strap was different was lighter or had a leather part for the shoulder I’d probably would have used it. I think that the sa said it’s now marked down to 197. I wouldn’t be surprised if the lady behind me bought it, she liked it and that price is hard to resist.
wow I'd love to have it, can you PM me the store- I'll call- but its probably gone

If anyone hears of special financing 0% promo for holiday season, please share here. It was announced about this time last year. I got an e-mail a few days ago saying they increased my credit limit even though I have never come close to spending the limit I had previously lol.

Reactions: klynneann
Status
Not open for further replies.