Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female designer? Pink scarf? Check! Check! Samourai today:

Beautiful FugitiveRouge!

Cocottes de Soie in a pink so dark that it's teetering on the verge of red. With latest non-scarf H acquisition - my first cadena :biggrin:
View attachment 4224415

oh- I love this coombo! Love the cadena on the chunky chain too!

Turquerie II
Pink as it only can be :heart:

A stunner ksuromax!
Let's fall into fall...

Perfect! I love your scarf choices on you! They are always spot on for you.

Fasntastic orchard!

A lovely pink Brides Rebelles [emoji173]️
View attachment 4224636

Ooh- Cookie! This is a fantastic combo for you! :tup:

View attachment 4224681 And the pinkest puddle of them all - Mosaique changeant:smile:

I think I just fainted eliwon....sooooooo perfect mousseline! :faint: :heart:

Songe la licorne is too fabulous! Such a beautiful soft palette. Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

So much fabulosity. Deserves its own word :cool:

All are splendid (and btw, I like seeing you w/o glasses, you should do it more often) but the Aube is spectacular. I do not think I have seen that particular cw so if you were able to photograph it flat, that'd be great.

So glad you're feeling better! The cold and flu season seems to be off to a particularly vicious start this year.
Thank you so very much, dear friends! And, I will post a pic of Aube flat when I get home later today, @eagle1002us

Reactions: eagle1002us
What a wonderful parade of pinks!

View attachment 4224681 And the pinkest puddle of them all - Mosaique changeant:smile:
This is sublime!

View attachment 4224731 I just realized I have a lot of green in my wardrobe because every time I wear RDS, I’m in green. Last time it was a tee shirt, today it’s a sweater.
Amazing CW of RdS... so rich and vibrant!

Jumping on the Zoe Powels train with H Comme Hermes today:

View attachment 4224826

And yesterday's Mythique Phoenix (love the fuchsia contrast hem on this)

View attachment 4224827
These are both so beautiful!

Aline Honoré: My five CWs of Parures de Samouraïs followed by: Au Cœur de ma Vie... Two CWs of Tous Les Bateaux du Monde... La Femme aux Semelles de Vent... Sieste aux ParadisView attachment 4224868 View attachment 4224871 View attachment 4224870 View attachment 4224882 View attachment 4224869 View attachment 4224845 View attachment 4224855 View attachment 4224848 View attachment 4224841 View attachment 4224840
Just beautiful - so happy to be your twin with SaP! :heart:

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Status
Not open for further replies.