How to wear a Kelly casually?

I struggled with using my Kelly bags that I almost let one go because I dress VERY casually 99.9% of the time. No twilly or charm did the trick until the tressage strap came along and worked it’s magic! With the strap, the Kelly no longer looked “too serious” to me and works with my casual lifestyle/outfits.
Love the strap, what a fun look, and I love the shoes too.

I think I’ve worn my Kellys casually 99% of the time! Wearing them crossbody is one way to “dress down” a Kelly, especially a sellier which tends to look more formal because of its structured shape. I also find that carrying the larger Kelly sizes on the crook of my arm gives off a more casual vibe than when I hand carry the smaller sized Kellys. IMG_1537024920.040766.jpgIMG_1537024925.993642.jpgIMG_1537024931.520746.jpgIMG_1537024938.529538.jpgIMG_1537024943.288510.jpg

Hello ladies,
My mother has given me her Kelly which she barely used for my 30th birthday. It is absolutely beautiful, a rich brick red with goldtone hardware. However, I usually dress rather casually and normally opt for less structured handbags such as Balenciaga. I am not trying to sound ungrateful as I know how beautiful this bag is however it does not really suit my lifestyle as it is. Do you have any ideas of how to wear it more casually or make it looks slightly younger? Perhaps by adding a longer strap?
I doubt I would ever be able to exchange it for a Birkin as I seem to remember those are more expensive than Kellys, right? Thank you!

I have B/Ks and honestly I love K way more than B . I feel K more functions as fit from day though night , I didn’t like to carry B to dinner but K ... but that is just my one cent .

I think I’ve worn my Kellys casually 99% of the time! Wearing them crossbody is one way to “dress down” a Kelly, especially a sellier which tends to look more formal because of its structured shape. I also find that carrying the larger Kelly sizes on the crook of my arm gives off a more casual vibe than when I hand carry the smaller sized Kellys. View attachment 4193483View attachment 4193485View attachment 4193487View attachment 4193489View attachment 4193490
Wow! What beautiful scarf/bag combos!:love: