The Graceful club

Hi everyone,
I'd like to add my first canvas bag to my collection and I really like the look of the Graceful, could anyone who has had this bag a while tell me how the corners wear?
Also I'm undecided on whether to get a bag in mono or de, just wondering are the leather protector products truly effective on vachetta? I don't mind a bit of wear over time but would be gutted to have lots of water stains within a few uses.
TIA!

Hi everyone,
I'd like to add my first canvas bag to my collection and I really like the look of the Graceful, could anyone who has had this bag a while tell me how the corners wear?
Also I'm undecided on whether to get a bag in mono or de, just wondering are the leather protector products truly effective on vachetta? I don't mind a bit of wear over time but would be gutted to have lots of water stains within a few uses.
TIA!

I’ve had my graceful in DE about a year and my DA since April. They are still in great condition (no corner wear yet) I do however switch my bags out often. I haven’t used any leather protectors on any of my vachetta. I only use the patina champ method which has worked amazingly. I’m nervous about using protectors as it’s not recommended. I have used my bags with vachetta in unexpected rain showers (I try not to) and I’ve had no issues so far. HTH

I’ve had my graceful in DE about a year and my DA since April. They are still in great condition (no corner wear yet) I do however switch my bags out often. I haven’t used any leather protectors on any of my vachetta. I only use the patina champ method which has worked amazingly. I’m nervous about using protectors as it’s not recommended. I have used my bags with vachetta in unexpected rain showers (I try not to) and I’ve had no issues so far. HTH

Thank you, so maybe the vachetta isn't quite as delicate as I thought. I'm still not fully decided on print so may just go for the 'whichever comes back in stock' method lol

Thank you, so maybe the vachetta isn't quite as delicate as I thought. I'm still not fully decided on print so may just go for the 'whichever comes back in stock' method lol

Just to give you an idea. I’ve attached a pic of my 6 yr old delightful that has a beautiful patina. I do have to say that I check the weather forecast before heading out. I won’t take out my mono bags if I know it’ll be pouring rain all day[emoji6]

All 3 prints are equally beautiful and I don’t think you could go wrong either way.....

Let us know what you get!IMG_7402.jpg

What’s the patina champ method?

Just to give you an idea. I’ve attached a pic of my 6 yr old delightful that has a beautiful patina. I do have to say that I check the weather forecast before heading out. I won’t take out my mono bags if I know it’ll be pouring rain all day[emoji6]

All 3 prints are equally beautiful and I don’t think you could go wrong either way.....

Let us know what you get!View attachment 4196820

Beautiful pic, your patina looks perfect!

For those who have both the neverfull and graceful, how do you guys like the latter? Or do you like them both equally? Thanks.

I have both and love them equally! They’re different bags that serve a different purpose for me. I use the graceful more as a daily purse (I have the pm) and I use the NF more as a traveling bag or when I need to carry more. HTH

I have both and love them equally! They’re different bags that serve a different purpose for me. I use the graceful more as a daily purse (I have the pm) and I use the NF more as a traveling bag or when I need to carry more. HTH
Hi. Thanks. Yes it helps a lot. :smile:
I have the NF MM in DE & mono (which I just purchased); however I’m thinking about exchanging one for a Graceful since it looks like a fun bag. I wanted to get both NFs; but I should’ve thought it out. Im not on the small size so I was thinking about the MM size for the Graceful; but if I want to use it a lot I should probably consider the PM size. Decisions decisions. :lol: DKW but I feel intimidated going into the store itself, so I buy most things online; therefore with me it would be trial and error. :biggrin:

Hi everyone,
TIA!

I have a graceful pm in monogram that I purchased Memorial Day weekend of this year. So far, the vachetta strap has been pretty good. I do wipe down the entire bag on Mondays after most weekend use. I don't use my LV bags during the weekdays, since I don't like bringing them to work. I've been so in love with the graceful pm, that's I've used it every weekend since I purchased it back in May. The corners don't have any wear and tear so far and wiping down with a wrung out wet white cloth has been really effective in keeping the vachetta strap clean. I did have some water spots on the vachetta strap after attempting to drink water and shift down a gear in my car, but the wiping down got rid of the water spots. The only thing is that I have a scratch on the luggage tag. I tend to wear my graceful behind me on my right shoulder, so the luggage tag swings around.
Let me know if you have more questions! =)