The Graceful club

Hi everyone,
I'd like to add my first canvas bag to my collection and I really like the look of the Graceful, could anyone who has had this bag a while tell me how the corners wear?
Also I'm undecided on whether to get a bag in mono or de, just wondering are the leather protector products truly effective on vachetta? I don't mind a bit of wear over time but would be gutted to have lots of water stains within a few uses.
TIA!

I've had mine since the start of March 2018. I have the MM in damier ebene. I feel it has held up really well. I have had no issues at all with corner wear or any other abnormal wear, my bag still looks new. I baby my bags somewhat, but they also get a lot of use and I carry them around, set them on the floor (carpeted!) in my office, etc.

IMHO if you want the bag to stay looking "new" for several years, DE is the way to go. It's definitely lower maintenance. That said - the Graceful MM in monogram is on my Christmas list for this year. :biggrin:

For those who have both the neverfull and graceful, how do you guys like the latter? Or do you like them both equally? Thanks.

I have both, the Neverful MM in Damier Ebene & the Graceful MM in Damier Ebene. I would say I like both bags equally. I personally tend to use my Neverfull as more of an everyday, utilitarian tote. It's great for work, and since I have an organizer in it, it keeps everything in its place & holds a ton. The Neverfull is practically made for a bag organizer. To me, the Graceful is a little more casual due to the hobo shape. I also do not like the way the Graceful looks with an organizer, since it makes it more boxy & takes away from the slouch. I bought an organizer for mine, but only used it a couple of times, I prefer the slouchy hobo shape.

Hi. Thanks. Yes it helps a lot. :smile:
I have the NF MM in DE & mono (which I just purchased); however I’m thinking about exchanging one for a Graceful since it looks like a fun bag. I wanted to get both NFs; but I should’ve thought it out. Im not on the small size so I was thinking about the MM size for the Graceful; but if I want to use it a lot I should probably consider the PM size. Decisions decisions. :lol: DKW but I feel intimidated going into the store itself, so I buy most things online; therefore with me it would be trial and error. :biggrin:

The graceful MM is a great size especially if you like more of a slouch. The MM wouldn’t have been useful for me as my NF satisfies my occasional need for a bigger bag. I also kinda like smaller bags as I don’t carry a ton with me daily. I think that whatever bag you think you’ll be carrying more should be the DE as it’s more worry free. I have to say that the Vachetta straps are more comfortable on the mono NF than the DE NF straps. The graceful straps are comfortable in either canvas. Just my opinion [emoji6]

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
I stopped by the Louis store today to check if they have this bag. I really want it as a fall bag (tired of carrying my Neonoe - it’s more of a summer bag to me)! Completely sold out!!! They only had the MM in the Damier Azur color So disappointed - I really want it before the end of the year.

Also, the MM is a great size! I thought the SA was lying or misinformed at first when she told me it was the MM - it looked small compared to the pictures I’ve seen on here. It’s the perfect size for an everyday bag - can fit A LOT! Any size bigger then that would seem like a travel or school bag to me (& I love big bags)! Really hoping to get the MM in the Monogram canvas before the end of the year. Really would like the join the “club” - I’ve been dying to get this for a while but had decided on the Neonoe instead back in July (seemed more appropriate at the time).

Going to stalk the site in the meantime - can’t believe it’s this popular, I rarely ever see anyone with a Graceful! You ladies that have it are all so lucky ☹️

Reactions: Vee1227
The graceful MM is a great size especially if you like more of a slouch. The MM wouldn’t have been useful for me as my NF satisfies my occasional need for a bigger bag. I also kinda like smaller bags as I don’t carry a ton with me daily. I think that whatever bag you think you’ll be carrying more should be the DE as it’s more worry free. I have to say that the Vachetta straps are more comfortable on the mono NF than the DE NF straps. The graceful straps are comfortable in either canvas. Just my opinion [emoji6]

Hi. Thank you for your input. Ok so I ordered the Graceful DE in the MM size. When I received it, it just wasn’t for me. It was a bit too big for my liking and slouched too much. So I decided to return it.

Now I noticed it was available last night in the PM size; however this time I went with the mono with the pivione interior; only because the bags I just recently purchased are DE; except for the Neverfull MM in mono which I kept. I decided to switch out my other NF MM DE for a PM; which I love very much. :biggrin:

I should be receiving my Graceful PM next week. :biggrin:

Hi. Thank you for your input. Ok so I ordered the Graceful DE in the MM size. When I received it, it just wasn’t for me. It was a bit too big for my liking and slouched too much. So I decided to return it.

Now I noticed it was available last night in the PM size; however this time I went with the mono with the pivione interior; only because the bags I just recently purchased are DE; except for the Neverfull MM in mono which I kept. I decided to switch out my other NF MM DE for a PM; which I love very much. :biggrin:

I was trying to decide between the Graceful PM and Mm. I decided to go with the PM DE because it sat well on my shoulder without overwhelming me. I have two Neverfull MM’s so when I want a bigger bag I choose one of those.
Let us know what you think of the PM size.

Great choice! The mono is so comfortable and pretty with the pivione interior. I personally find the pm size prefect. Don’t forget to post pics so we can see when you get it [emoji4]

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
I’m 5’8 size 4 and have the PM. It’s perfect for me, but then again I don’t care for large bags because I don’t like overloading my bags, carrying more than I need, and risk hurting my back or shoulder. Some of the other smaller bags I have for comparison are the Sully PM, pochette Metis, boîte souple. Hope this helps. I will say I have a neverfull MM, but rarely use it.

I've been stalking the LV site for weeks now looking for my Graceful MM in mono print! I just hit the jackpot and found one! But I have to be honest....I've been trying to decide between the Graceful and the Neverfull...and since they had them both in stock at the time, I bought them both!!
Guess I'll decide which I like better once I get them. Or keep them both! :smile:

Great choice! The mono is so comfortable and pretty with the pivione interior. I personally find the pm size prefect. Don’t forget to post pics so we can see when you get it [emoji4]
ok I’m just so confused. I received both the NF PM and Graceful PM today and I am liking the NF PM mono pivione more so than the Graceful PM pivione. So today I called LV to return the Graceful PM to exchange it for the DE. There were none available but found one in the Saks in Florida. So I initiated a return for the Graceful
Mono PM For the DE. I should be receiving it in about 5 days.

Last edited:
I've been stalking the LV site for weeks now looking for my Graceful MM in mono print! I just hit the jackpot and found one! But I have to be honest....I've been trying to decide between the Graceful and the Neverfull...and since they had them both in stock at the time, I bought them both!!
Guess I'll decide which I like better once I get them. Or keep them both! :smile:
Isn’t it crazy how we love our bags.
I did the same but in the PM size I received the Graceful and NF. I am however thinking of returning the Graceful. I don’t know why. It’s such a lovely bag. I decided to get the Graceful in damier ebene so I called client services. It should be coming in a week. You know, I’m looking at the Graceful in mono now and can’t believe I’m going to return this beautiful bag.. Maybe I’ll keep both and return the NF PM :biggrin: Or maybe I’ll just keep all 3.:loveeyes:

Last edited: