Please post Emerald Cut Diamond photos.

Some Leon three-stone rings. The sapphires on the first one look so beautiful. I'm leaning towards five-stones but if I ever find a large centre stone, the second ring would be almost exactly the style I'd go for, except maybe with claw prongs instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaBoheme
59C603FD-0739-474B-8C39-1A54A126A8D8.jpeg 6DF9E0FD-6BA8-461C-A3AA-8B4DA5F7A8CD.jpeg
Some Leon three-stone rings. The sapphires on the first one look so beautiful. I'm leaning towards five-stones but if I ever find a large centre stone, the second ring would be almost exactly the style I'd go for, except maybe with claw prongs instead.

Hi OneMoreDay! Here’s my reset that I posted in another ec thread. The center stone and taper baguettes are from my original e-ring. Still love my ec after 23 years!

View attachment 4139732 View attachment 4139733
Hi OneMoreDay! Here’s my reset that I posted in another ec thread. The center stone and taper baguettes are from my original e-ring. Still love my ec after 23 years!
What a beauty! I don't think I've seen a halo-type setting for side stones like that before. Gives it an added dimension. Love it! And 23 years! Wow! :girlsigh: