Please post Emerald Cut Diamond photos.

Time to bump this thread once again! :graucho: Tiffany's Blue Book for 2018 showed a lot of love for emerald cuts.
This 5+ carat diamond ring is set in platinum. It's showing up rose gold but either way, super pretty. :love::girlsigh:
20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile24_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_emerald_cut_diamond_ring.jpg
And this necklace! I die! :faint: 21 emerald cuts totaling up to 31 carats, mixed with baguette and round brilliants, totaling 11 carats.
20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile25_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_tanzanite_earrings_2.jpg
Hoping to sneak in some emerald cut coloured stones. ;)

A whopper of a tricolor zoisite! Over 23 carats, mixed with round and marquise sapphires totaling over 5 carats, with over 36 total carats worth of mixed-cut diamonds. Whew. :coolio:
emerald cut butterfy tiffany necklace.png
Another emerald cut coloured stone taking center stage. Mixed-cut aquamarines (but you can't miss that Emerald Cut, for sure :drool:) totaling over 61 carats, with 15 carats worth of mixed-cut diamonds.
emerald cut aquamarine main stone tiffany.png
Then there's this 27 carat tanzanite beauty of a brooch. 8 carats of round sapphires, and 1 carat total marquise tanzanites.
emerald cut tanzanite tiffanys.png
I adore how emerald cuts play with rounds. :love: Contrasted to great effect in this platinum bracelet with over 30 total carats of mixed-cut diamonds, over 5 total carats of round sapphires, and marquise tanzanites.
20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile21_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_mixed_cut_diamond_bracelet.jpg
More love for emerald cut tanzanites! 12 carats total, with 4 carats of round and marquise cut diamonds. :hbeat:
20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile22_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_earrings.jpg
More mixed cuts! I consider the baguette a close cousin to the emerald cut so I hope this'll fit right in the thread for added eye-candy and straight-edged inspiration. ;)
20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile17_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_mixed_cut_diamond_earrings_01.jpg
Yummy, sunny eye candy! I'm not used to seeing baguettes form a halo like this. Very art-deco. My favourite art period. :tup: Center stone is a fancy intense yellow diamond weighing over 7 carats with baguettes and round brilliant white diamonds.20181009_LP_Blue_Book_Tile17_5x5Promo_UK_tiffany_statement_mixed_cut_diamond_earrings_02.jpg
Yeah, I need to lie down. :panic:

I realized that I haven't added my own EC photos.:amuse: The first two photo collages are of the same diamond from 2014 in 2 different settings. The 3rd collage is my current ring (traded the rectangular shape for the boxy square emerald cut/quasi asscher in 2016.) Both diamonds and rings are from James Allen. EC/step cut is still my favorite!:heart:

3.01onsz5inJun.jpg BezelEC1_Fotor_Collage copy.jpg Collage_Fotor5.14set.jpg