Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stripes are Just Gggrrreeat! (Ok - borrowing from Tony the Tiger). Tiger Royale bandana today and speaking of tigers, I'm also proud to announce my own little tiger - introducing Brielle, she's about 2 years old and I adopted her from the humane society this week. First cat I've had in about 10 years so its a big deal for me. Couldn't resist sharing. Maybe she'll do some scarf modeling in the future. Happy Friday everyone!

View attachment 4123692 View attachment 4123693
Beautiful Tiger Royale.
And hello, Miss Brielle... aren't you GORGEOUS! Welcome to tPF! :flowers:

Good morning fellow Scarfians! Stripe week was as much fun as I thought it would be and I was so happy to see so many posting and playing in the striped scarf box.

Now it’s time to move on to this week’s theme which is so fascinating to me. The Rybaltchenkos! We’re going with both father and son so hopefully more people want to play. I only have 4 so I’ll be doing more cheering than showing!

8 Jul 2018 RYBALTCHENKOS FOR THE WIN: Vladimir and/or son Dimitri

Vladimir Rybaltchenko was Philippe Le Doux’s great nephew while Dimitri is Vladimir’s son. So you could say being a scarf artist pretty much runs in the family.

Among some of Vladimir’s designs you may know or have are the lovely British Heraldry (I didn’t know that!), Ich Dien (hello @xincinsin), Fleurs et Carlines, Cavaliers d’Or, Orchidee (paging @Croisette7), Souvenirs d’Asie and Tutankhamun.

Of course, I’m also very fond of Dmitiri though I only came to H once the Super H/Space Shopping fury occurred. But perhaps you have something in your collection prior to that like Au Gre du Vent, Cheval Surprise, Galop Chromatique, Magic Kelly, the lovely Offandes d’Un Jour, Peinture Fraiche or Please, Check In.

Here are (exactly half!) of mine. :smile:

Cavaliers d'Or GM Mousse
cavaliers2.jpg

Super H (Minuit au Faubourg) gav with striped shirt to cross us over. Actually, I haven't even gotten through all my striped shirts, so you'll be seeing MORE stripes from me. :P

superhstripes.jpg

Let’s see ‘em!

Last edited:
Sneaking in one more stripey scarf (friends over for dinner last night and I ran out of time)
Bolduc au Carre
View attachment 4125322
View attachment 4125324

This is so cute in gavroche format. I had a twilly, but just didn't like the way it worked in that format.

SOUS LE CEDRE

View attachment 4125326

GRANDE ROUE

View attachment 4125323

MARCHÉ FLOTTANT DU LAC INLE

View attachment 4125325

Stupendous Croisette! Can't wait to see more Rybaltchenko love!

Status
Not open for further replies.