ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Yes, searching and getting the perfect color sapphires is a very difficult task, especially untreated, unheated GIA or AGL certified. I love 3 stone rings, your ring is lovely, great choice!!

It’s super super difficult to find unheated corundum. Definitely will be asking for GIA certifications in the future.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will definitely wear it more than I did before, with the treated sapphires. It is growing on me with the little color diamonds. It looks softer to me now. I do like it now very much [emoji4]

Reactions: SamanthalovesMK
7aRP7nq.jpg

Same husband, new ring. :biggrin: Just got it today!

I got married yesterday and these are my three beautiful rings. The one on top is a tradition in our country. It is a symbol of different things and you add a diamond for every special occasion in your life. It is not meant to be a big diamond but it is a symbol of your life sort of. So I got one with three it is supposed to symbolise one that we have been together over 5 years, one child and one wedding. I love it and this is one that I can wear everyday all the time. Because my e ring I can’t wear at work and I am so afraid to loose my huge diamond that I actually only wear it for special occasions.

Ps not the best picture it is extremely hard to capture the beauty of my e ring on a phone camera.

Attachments

• 9B860083-32CD-4B9D-85AB-A4A3FAF2BC8D.jpeg
    9B860083-32CD-4B9D-85AB-A4A3FAF2BC8D.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 1,719
I got married yesterday and these are my three beautiful rings. The one on top is a tradition in our country. It is a symbol of different things and you add a diamond for every special occasion in your life. It is not meant to be a big diamond but it is a symbol of your life sort of. So I got one with three it is supposed to symbolise one that we have been together over 5 years, one child and one wedding. I love it and this is one that I can wear everyday all the time. Because my e ring I can’t wear at work and I am so afraid to loose my huge diamond that I actually only wear it for special occasions.

Ps not the best picture it is extremely hard to capture the beauty of my e ring on a phone camera.
Congrats! What a pretty stack! Is that a split shank on your e-ring? Please post some modeling pics!

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Congrats! What a pretty stack! Is that a split shank on your e-ring? Please post some modeling pics!
Here are some better pics I think :smile: it is a 1.75 ct round senter stone with j color and si1. There are 40 small stones on the side which make up 1 ct.

Attachments

• 7A62EE67-2982-41F9-BF67-7D54B6051FED.jpeg
    7A62EE67-2982-41F9-BF67-7D54B6051FED.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,755
  • 7E2F75C0-843F-433A-82FD-3EC7CF06C5F3.jpeg
    7E2F75C0-843F-433A-82FD-3EC7CF06C5F3.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 1,769
Last edited: