Michele Watches

Is watchstation having any sales? I was waiting for Memorial day because they usually have sales around holidays. I haven't been for a while.
I went the weekend before and scored a 16mm RG Serein with black face from the "refurbished" under the counter box that is perfect and then won the bracelet on EB for $80 with the $600 Nords tag still on it. Over the moon! Then, I was really bad and bought a vintage on Tradesy for a song. It arrived a bit botched so they returned the $40 is cost me to send it to Michele for a refurb. Hope to have that one back any day. Dang things are ADDICTIVE!!

I went the weekend before and scored a 16mm RG Serein with black face from the "refurbished" under the counter box that is perfect and then won the bracelet on EB for $80 with the $600 Nords tag still on it. Over the moon! Then, I was really bad and bought a vintage on Tradesy for a song. It arrived a bit botched so they returned the $40 is cost me to send it to Michele for a refurb. Hope to have that one back any day. Dang things are ADDICTIVE!!

Hmmm, I also scored a RG serein with black face from Nordstromrack online. Brand new not refurbished. It said it was the case only but when I got it on Friday it had the RG bracelet also. So happy! I got it for about 70% off!

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
Hmmm, I also scored a RG serein with black face from Nordstromrack online. Brand new not refurbished. It said it was the case only but when I got it on Friday it had the RG bracelet also. So happy! I got it for about 70% off!
That's awesome!! I've bought many cases from Rack on clearance. So funny when you ask about them and the SA says they never sell them separate (when there is a strap w/o a case right there, LOL).Mich.jpg