Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Has anyone tried the graphite ? I’m considering that or rouge amour for a B30 noir in RGHW so am a little bit undecided. Wanted to do more research since they are pricy
I just got Graphite for my Epsom B30. And to be honest am a little disappointed. I can see corneres for the insert protruding through leather. I also have an insert for my Togo K32, but it’s not anywhere as bad as the B30 insert. Am regretting €€€ spent on it. Should have gone with the softer MT

I just got Graphite for my Epsom B30. And to be honest am a little disappointed. I can see corneres for the insert protruding through leather. I also have an insert for my Togo K32, but it’s not anywhere as bad as the B30 insert. Am regretting €€€ spent on it. Should have gone with the softer MT
I prefer MT but I am not worried about bag structure which is what I think many want with 7RP. I love a slouchy bag if it's not, say a sellier K or Roulis or similar, but most don't like slouch.
MT is SO gentle on the bag.

I prefer MT but I am not worried about bag structure which is what I think many want with 7RP. I love a slouchy bag if it's not, say a sellier K or Roulis or similar, but most don't like slouch.
MT is SO gentle on the bag.
I have never tried MTs, but will consider getting it in future. I bought 7RP specifically because the reviews were so good and I dislike slouchy bags, so wanted to keep my bags pristine from the start. However seeing how much corners protrude from the sides in my B30, I’ll never even dream to keep the insert in my bag for long periods of time. Which is very disappointing as I wanted to keep them in for storage.

I have never tried MTs, but will consider getting it in future. I bought 7RP specifically because the reviews were so good and I dislike slouchy bags, so wanted to keep my bags pristine from the start. However seeing how much corners protrude from the sides in my B30, I’ll never even dream to keep the insert in my bag for long periods of time. Which is very disappointing as I wanted to keep them in for storage.

Have you contacted the customer service rep about returning the insert? She’s been really helpful and patient with me in the past so you might want to reach out to Diane and see what she says.

The L’inserts are pretty pliable so you could also try bending the edges that and even using binder clips to fold them overnight. This might help. Just brainstorming here..

Thanks for the reply much appreciated

Hi.. thank you for sharing your pics.. would you mind sharing pic of the side pretty please..? I wonder if the insert makes the bottom side panels of the birkin bulging out (you know.. the bottom part of the side panels where the leather portrudes inwards). Because my MaiTai inserts do that.. and it kinda bothers me..

IMG_1529897758.587496.jpg

Here you go. My insert isn’t so wide that it makes the sides of the bag bulge out.

I received my three MT inserts yesterday, a K28 for my sellier, a B35 and a size 30 for my lindy, and they all fit perfectly too! And they do help to hold the shape of the bags so I'm planning to leave them inside [emoji4]

Can you take a pic of the insert inside your lindy 30, I am looking for one for my lindy. Is the lindy stil able to fold like a fortune cookie? Thank you.

Reactions: Newbie88