Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Can you take a pic of the insert inside your lindy 30, I am looking for one for my lindy. Is the lindy stil able to fold like a fortune cookie? Thank you.
Sure, here you go. The insert does fill the bag pretty well and I usually pack my bag quite full so it doesn't tend to fold that much. Hope that helps! 20180612_210539_mh1530024973025.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hi ladies, anyone knows whether there is any promotional code for 7RP inserts now?

Hi yes I just saw Mel in Melbourne release a code: 7RPxMIM25 for 25€ off each insert. I’ve tried Mai Tai, Samorga and others but nothing as good as 7RP. It’s expensive yes but agree with the other ladies here and think it’s worth every penny. Do you ladies like their new colours? I’m definitely planning on getting another one, thinking the light purple for my Gris Mouette B?

Reactions: LuxuryBagAdicted<3
Hi Ladies, just wondering if owners of MaiTai inserts could kindly help me out...

I was not 100% happy with how K32 and B30 7RP inserts fit my bags, so am considering trying MT. My issue with 7RP is bulging corners that I can see pushing from the inside. I have read some reviews on MT inserts and apparently a lot of people have similar issues with them. So I was wondering: would it be wise to order K28 MT insert to use for both my K32 and B30? Since I’d expect the insert to be smaller in size, hopefully the corners won’t bulge out? Does anyone have MT K28 they can put into their K32 and/or B30 and photograph for me? I’d really appreciate it :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hi Ladies, just wondering if owners of MaiTai inserts could kindly help me out...

I was not 100% happy with how K32 and B30 7RP inserts fit my bags, so am considering trying MT. My issue with 7RP is bulging corners that I can see pushing from the inside. I have read some reviews on MT inserts and apparently a lot of people have similar issues with them. So I was wondering: would it be wise to order K28 MT insert to use for both my K32 and B30? Since I’d expect the insert to be smaller in size, hopefully the corners won’t bulge out? Does anyone have MT K28 they can put into their K32 and/or B30 and photograph for me? I’d really appreciate it :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hi can you show us some pics for the 7RP inserts that cause bulging corners? I have never found this to be the case with mine. I also own B30/K32 and K35 inserts. I’ve tried Mai Tai inserts and a few others and didn’t find the fit nearly as good as 7RP. If you buy a smaller insert I don’t think you should have a problem but you will have extra room surrounding your bag. Would love to see your pics of the bulging it is causing your bag. So you can see the insert from the outside? perhaps I’m missing something? but my bags have no indents and I leave my inserts in the bags as well. Thank you!

I can't speak to using a K28 insert with a B30, but I did have a similar issue with 7RP that seems to be fixed with MT. I bought a 7RP for my ostrich B30, and was thrilled with it--great quality and a perfect fit. For my BF B30, however, I noticed the same thing you have--the corners were pushing on my bag, and I could see bulges from them on the outside of my bag. I'm not sure if it's due to slight variance in the bag sizes or to BF being a much softer leather. Regardless, I was concerned about my BF and didn't want to test out another 7RP given the cost. I just got a MT, and am happy so far. Admittedly the fit doesn't seem quite as precise and it doesn't have as many functional pockets, but there are definitely no corner bulges to be concerned about with the MT. On balance, I definitely prefer it for my BF, and will continue to use my 7RP with my ostrich.

Yes, I bought a MT Evelyne PM insert recently. Here is what it looks like inside my bag:

View attachment 4040058

And here is a photo of the bag with the MT insert filled with my things:

View attachment 4040059

I ordered the gris color so if you look at the bag’s perforated H side, you don’t notice anything inside. Hope this helps!

I notice the MT insert for Evelyne had square corners. The Evelyne has rounded corners. Do you notice that the MT insert creates any dents or anything in your Evelyne at the corners? Thanks!!

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I am so excited to share this thing that I made: View attachment 4090438 View attachment 4090443 View attachment 4090444
After reviewing the options for bag inserts and thinking about how I wanted to organize my purse, I realized that I wanted something ultra-customized and decided to design and make one for myself.

The exterior is a dark gray silk dupioni, while the interior is a hot pink quilted poly. The pockets were designed specifically to hold my phone, reusable shopping bag, hand sanitizer, emergency chocolate, and pens. I also added a little open pocket on the side to hold my work badge and transit pass on an easily accessible spot.

It was a pretty easy DIY, suitable for anyone with a little experience with sewing. I'm happy to share my pattern if anyone else wants to give it a try.

I recently just bought my first K28 and I would be very interested in trying to make my own insert if you don't mind sharing your pattern.. The 7RPs are too expensive. But my local fabric shop carries the alcantara fabric used by the 7RPs. So I think it is worth a try to make my own. Thank you.

I can't speak to using a K28 insert with a B30, but I did have a similar issue with 7RP that seems to be fixed with MT. I bought a 7RP for my ostrich B30, and was thrilled with it--great quality and a perfect fit. For my BF B30, however, I noticed the same thing you have--the corners were pushing on my bag, and I could see bulges from them on the outside of my bag. I'm not sure if it's due to slight variance in the bag sizes or to BF being a much softer leather. Regardless, I was concerned about my BF and didn't want to test out another 7RP given the cost. I just got a MT, and am happy so far. Admittedly the fit doesn't seem quite as precise and it doesn't have as many functional pockets, but there are definitely no corner bulges to be concerned about with the MT. On balance, I definitely prefer it for my BF, and will continue to use my 7RP with my ostrich.
Hi can you show us some pics for the 7RP inserts that cause bulging corners? I have never found this to be the case with mine. I also own B30/K32 and K35 inserts. I’ve tried Mai Tai inserts and a few others and didn’t find the fit nearly as good as 7RP. If you buy a smaller insert I don’t think you should have a problem but you will have extra room surrounding your bag. Would love to see your pics of the bulging it is causing your bag. So you can see the insert from the outside? perhaps I’m missing something? but my bags have no indents and I leave my inserts in the bags as well. Thank you!

My apologies, ladies, for the delayed reply (somehow I completely missed your posts! :sad: )
This is my B30 with the insert. Not ideal at all. However, the customer service has been exceptional from 7RP.
I have been looking for other options for my B30 and narrowed it down to D&C. Howeve, can’t see many photos of it here as I’m struggling to judge if the B30 insert tapers towards the top at all. I decided against MaiTai as the insert all’s are very thick and I don’t like that.

Attachments

• 4CFC06D4-011B-4FF0-B752-6955E03EC0FB.jpeg
    4CFC06D4-011B-4FF0-B752-6955E03EC0FB.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 672
My apologies, ladies, for the delayed reply (somehow I completely missed your posts! :sad: )
This is my B30 with the insert. Not ideal at all. However, the customer service has been exceptional from 7RP.
I have been looking for other options for my B30 and narrowed it down to D&C. Howeve, can’t see many photos of it here as I’m struggling to judge if the B30 insert tapers towards the top at all. I decided against MaiTai as the insert all’s are very thick and I don’t like that.

Thank you for this pic dear..

Reactions: OzSplannie