Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I LOVE the 7RP inserts. I have the B35 size and K32 size. I have tried Samorga and D&C and just do not care for the feel of the materials for those brands.

The 7RP is so luxurious and I really like how it protects not only the inside of my bag, but the hardware and leather of my small leather goods that are inside my bag. I realize they are an investment, but I am ok with that since the cost of luxury bags and accessories are so high - I see the L’ inserts from 7RP as an investment and protection for my items. I also like how I can throw them in my washing machine! I am a loyal customer

Last edited:
I ordered one about a few days ago. Supposedly it can work for either retourne or sellier, but I’ll post a review on here when I receive it! (I have a sellier)
Hi, did you get the insert? I did and it works well for the K25 sellier even though it is a snug fit. My sellier is chevre and very rigid. The insert even snug does not leave marks and works great. I now just have too many inserts searching for the perfect one for each bag. Hope yours is perfect.

Unfortunately, the K25 retourne insert did not work for my 2003 sellier box Kelly. Not sure if it could be because of leather type or year variations in size, as others seem to have had better luck (I did have the Kelly authenticated by bababebi, who owns a Kelly in the same specs). The insert was too large for the Kelly, and it buckled whenever I closed the bag. It’s hard to see in photos, but I did notice that the corners pushed on the bag a bit, showing slight indentations on the outside of the bag. It seems like it would work well for a bag slightly larger on all sides, and I would recommend it for a K25 retourne for sure.

I actually made my own insert using couple pieces of felt, which fits better although it’s nowhere near as pretty as Maitai’s. I found that an insert measuring 8in by 3in at the base and tapering up to 7.25in by 2.25in fits very well, but seeing the variation in size for K25s, I would double check on your own Kelly if you would like to do this.

Attachments

• 7535A08D-CCF2-42C4-B939-6D88AF414D69.jpeg
    7535A08D-CCF2-42C4-B939-6D88AF414D69.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 850
  • 6C4385BA-04E9-4F59-AE45-157CDF2EA9E7.jpeg
    6C4385BA-04E9-4F59-AE45-157CDF2EA9E7.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 870
  • 4AA5D721-C820-482A-A3A9-FA97419A2A4B.jpeg
    4AA5D721-C820-482A-A3A9-FA97419A2A4B.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 867
Ladies and Gents
I am about to purchase a 7RP insert for my B35 and absoluzely cannot decide on color. I did like the seasonal reds but have pretty much ruled them out for my Gold Togo and am now going back and forth between orange and gold. What was your reason to pick coordinate or contrasting colors and whivh color woulddo you think would be more versatile if I ever got another B35 in a different color?

And one more question if I may: Do you permanently leave your 7RP inserts in your bags even if you store them for longer? The air packs in my new bag are not even an the front has a bit of a bump which I would like to prevent from becoming a permant crease.

Thanks for your help!

Ladies and Gents
I am about to purchase a 7RP insert for my B35 and absoluzely cannot decide on color. I did like the seasonal reds but have pretty much ruled them out for my Gold Togo and am now going back and forth between orange and gold. What was your reason to pick coordinate or contrasting colors and whivh color woulddo you think would be more versatile if I ever got another B35 in a different color?

And one more question if I may: Do you permanently leave your 7RP inserts in your bags even if you store them for longer? The air packs in my new bag are not even an the front has a bit of a bump which I would like to prevent from becoming a permant crease.

Thanks for your help!

Don't think you could go wrong with either the gold or orange in your bag. It might be fun to pick an unexpected
contrasting color like the orange. You could also choose your favorite color as well.
I do not leave my bag organizers in my bag for storage purposes & I stuff my bags with acid free tissue paper
to keep the shape of the bag.

Thank you for sharing! Yeah 7RP price is pretty steep for me. I think I will use the MaiTai for the time being.

I feel your pain! I was pretty gobsmacked myself when I was the price tag! But after reading all the reviews and talking to my hubby, I decided to go for it because as he rightly (IMHO) pointed out, when one splurges €7500 on a handbag, spending another €350 for an insert that will ensure the bag keeps its value is not a huge deal. So I ordered two and am awaiting their arrival :smile:))