Which MK are you carrying today?

The medium Jet Set Top Zip Tote in Black. Just bought this as it really is a gorgeous bag and there is no escaping the fact that it is perfect for work. You know, I had ventured away from MK to Louis Vuitton. Sure, LV is nice. But, I just got tired of LV worries. Vachetta leather & water. Treated leather & cracking. Azur canvas & color transfer. And, then there is the price point difference. I really do love MK bags and this tote is perfect!F71CE6F8-C98D-4BC2-B9E3-15F1CE4E1821.jpeg

I’m a huge fan of the jet set totes!!!! I can actually fit my work laptop in mine (medium travel size). I snagged it in Raspberry on sale at Macy’s this past fall :smile: Now I wish I had a tote with side pockets (I may have to add it to my wish list). I LOVE your purse charm too!!! I definitely feel like I need to invest in some cute charms :smile:

The medium Jet Set Top Zip Tote in Black. Just bought this as it really is a gorgeous bag and there is no escaping the fact that it is perfect for work. You know, I had ventured away from MK to Louis Vuitton. Sure, LV is nice. But, I just got tired of LV worries. Vachetta leather & water. Treated leather & cracking. Azur canvas & color transfer. And, then there is the price point difference. I really do love MK bags and this tote is perfect!View attachment 4105024

Reactions: cdtracing
The medium Jet Set Top Zip Tote in Black. Just bought this as it really is a gorgeous bag and there is no escaping the fact that it is perfect for work. You know, I had ventured away from MK to Louis Vuitton. Sure, LV is nice. But, I just got tired of LV worries. Vachetta leather & water. Treated leather & cracking. Azur canvas & color transfer. And, then there is the price point difference. I really do love MK bags and this tote is perfect!View attachment 4105024
Love it and your pom!! Jet Set totes are one my fave style from MK. I have a large and medium.

Here’s the medium Bristol with floral appliqués and rose gold hardware along with the matching Adele floral appliqué wristlet. Both in soft pink.
I got this too, in small black. The small is really small, you are right, and also very heavy without anything even inside. It's so pretty though. I was looking at rose gold, it's so unique.