All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Could anyone tell me if/how they’ve cleaned their Nappa leather mini peekaboos? I’m looking at some pre loved peekaboos that have some marks on the bottom of them (most seem to have some since there arent any feet on the bag). Anyone have luck using leather lotions/cleaners on this leather with good outcomes? Thanks!

Reactions: BlueCherry
Could anyone tell me if/how they’ve cleaned their Nappa leather mini peekaboos? I’m looking at some pre loved peekaboos that have some marks on the bottom of them (most seem to have some since there arent any feet on the bag). Anyone have luck using leather lotions/cleaners on this leather with good outcomes? Thanks!

My mini is light coloured and whilst in great condition has tiny marks on each corner, no more than 1cm in size. You can’t notice it unless you turn the bag on it’s side or upside down but the marks aren’t dirt, it’s where the leather has rubbed off. Cleaning won’t fix this, it’s just something that happens with most bags and I’m reasonably careful with mine.

Reactions: Natz15
Thanks so much for the pictures, this is a little too slouchy for me .But the pb in question is a newer model with the edges pointing out if you know what I mean. I think this might help to keep the structure over time but I am not sure .
Aaaahhh I just can't make up my mind, I keep going back and forth but I don't know what it is ,just can't seem to pull the trigger

I have owned both selleria versions new and old (edges or seams pointing in and out). My newer version in black is still VERY structured - even though I constantly press it down to intentionally sag and loosen it up (I prefer that look). To my avail it is still holding the structured shape. Seriously looks almost new except for some wear on the hardware. I would go for the Orange, it is gorgeous! I don't think you will regret it :heart:

Reactions: galex101404
^ I don’t find it incredibly heavy, but then I don’t really overstuff it. I once went sightseeing on holiday for about 6-7 hours with this. But compared to say an LV speedy 30 or NF MM, the regular peekaboo is heavier.

How’s the weight of the bag? Wondering if the nappa will be doable for me since I know they usually run heavy
I've got a bad back and have taken my regular sightseeing all over Rome, Naples and Barcelona. It's fine for one day, but if you're a bit tired on day of sightseeing the bag can start to feel heavy. My guy took over the bag for a bag, but he says it's not as heavy as some of my other bags.

I'm waffling between a medium Selleria Peekaboo in the toffee color, or a medium calfskin Peekaboo in dark navy w/ light blue interior and red/silver hardware. I'm driving myself nuts flip flopping on this! I really like the toffee, but it seems to read "pink" or "blush" in some of the pictures I see of it. I'm very anti-pink. For those of you who have toffee Selleria, does it read pink IRL? I also really like the navy, and think it would be a timeless neutral. Plus, the additional colors on the hardware and interior are fun. Help!

I'm waffling between a medium Selleria Peekaboo in the toffee color, or a medium calfskin Peekaboo in dark navy w/ light blue interior and red/silver hardware. I'm driving myself nuts flip flopping on this! I really like the toffee, but it seems to read "pink" or "blush" in some of the pictures I see of it. I'm very anti-pink. For those of you who have toffee Selleria, does it read pink IRL? I also really like the navy, and think it would be a timeless neutral. Plus, the additional colors on the hardware and interior are fun. Help!

I love my Selleria in caramel and think of it as a neutral! Here it is sitting on my blush sofa:

IMG_4872.jpg
IMG_4864.jpg