All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Anyone own a micro peekaboo and have any comments or pics? So hard to come by
I do! Believe it or not I’ve been using it as an every day bag for like probably 4 months now. Fits all my essentials which is a Fendi cardholder, chapstick, mini toofaced lipgloss, my inhaler, roll on perfume (ysl black opium), and my car key and two house keys along with a Miu miu keyring. The leather is so soft and gorgeous and it still looks brand new.

I do! Believe it or not I’ve been using it as an every day bag for like probably 4 months now. Fits all my essentials which is a Fendi cardholder, chapstick, mini toofaced lipgloss, my inhaler, roll on perfume (ysl black opium), and my car key and two house keys along with a Miu miu keyring. The leather is so soft and gorgeous and it still looks brand new.
That’s great. Would you be able to share some photos and mod shots. Especially how you fit your things inside? That would be awesome! I’m planning on getting one. Also how tall are you?

That’s great. Would you be able to share some photos and mod shots. Especially how you fit your things inside? That would be awesome! I’m planning on getting one. Also how tall are you?

I love the mini peekaboo and am very close to purchasing one but at the same time I love the mini lady dior as well. I can only get one. Anybody here have both and what are their thoughts? Please help! Thanks!

I had both but didn’t keep the lady Dior. They were a similar size but the PAB fits way more. Also I didn’t like the way the LD handles flopped when worn with the shoulder strap. I prefer the one handle of the PAB, I think it looks more streamlined. The PAB remains my all time favourite mini bag.

I had both but didn’t keep the lady Dior. They were a similar size but the PAB fits way more. Also I didn’t like the way the LD handles flopped when worn with the shoulder strap. I prefer the one handle of the PAB, I think it looks more streamlined. The PAB remains my all time favourite mini bag.
Thanks so much! Didn’t know the LD handles does that.

5AC708FF-8349-49E6-881F-E98CE768BA29.png
Hello fellow peekaboo lovers! I need your help. ..I have been gradually falling in love with the regular peekaboo. I am checking the preloved market since I am not entirely sure I love it that much to pay retail. A month ago there was a beautiful burgundy pb with flowers inside and I hesitated too long and it sold. I have been beating myself up for this over and over again! Now I am eyeing another one for a killer deal too.. .A regular selleria pb in orange. I am just not entirely sure about the color which wasnt really on my radar but it is growing on me and I think it would look great esp in summer and autumn. But I am so afraid of color transfer ... Also does this slouch a lot over time (more than the calfskin/nappa version)? I wouldnt like that. Please tell me what you think and share your experiences! TIA
View attachment 4069004

Is this the burgundy peekaboo with flowers that you were looking for? It’s still avaiable online!

I love the mini peekaboo and am very close to purchasing one but at the same time I love the mini lady dior as well. I can only get one. Anybody here have both and what are their thoughts? Please help! Thanks!

I love my mini peekaboo! I've always wanted to get the my lady Dior too but every time I go into the store to try it I could never pull the trigger. I love how you can dress up the peekaboo and how it's also one handle. You can cross body or single strap. Good luck deciding!

I'm actually wearing mine today. IMG_1530323085.151361.jpg

Anyone have a medium/regular peekaboos with the nappa leather? I know they stopped producing them unfortunately but I’m thinking about going preloved. How’s your bag held up? And please feel free to post pics as well! Thanks :smile:

IMG_1652.JPG So, I've been shopping the sales trying to find a good "grab and go" bag - and I ended up finding this brand new studded Peekaboo for about 47% off (it was 40% off but I had an "extra 15% off" coupon) instead. I believe this version originally came out in 2016 and I know it's probably a return, but it's clean and genuinely seems unused, comes with cards, rain jacket and dustbag. The blue is called "petrol" - it's a nice muted blue/grey shade (hard to photograph accurately). I have to admit, though, this isn't exactly what I had in mind for "grab and go". :lol: But it seems like too good of a deal to pass up, especially as sales on Peekaboos are harder to find since Fendi pulled most of them from the on-line retailers at the end of last year. So, I'm wondering - does the bag seem dated? Or does it still look good to you? Thanks for your input!

Last edited:
View attachment 4124911 So, I've been shopping the sales trying to find a good "grab and go" bag - and I ended up finding this brand new studded Peekaboo for about 47% off (it was 40% off but I had an "extra 15% off" coupon) instead. I believe this version originally came out in 2016 and I know it's probably a return, but it's clean and genuinely seems unused, comes with cards, rain jacket and dustbag. The blue is called "petrol" - it's a nice muted blue/grey shade (hard to photograph accurately). I have to admit, though, this isn't exactly what I had in mind for "grab and go". :lol: But it seems like too good of a deal to pass up, especially as sales on Peekaboos are harder to find since Fendi pulled most of them from the on-line retailers at the end of last year. So, I'm wondering - does the bag seem dated? Or does it still look good to you? Thanks for your input!
Not dated at all and looks great. What size peekaboo is it? And way to go for getting such a big discount :yahoo::yahoo:

Not dated at all and looks great. What size peekaboo is it? And way to go for getting such a big discount :yahoo::yahoo:
Thanks so much for your input! It's a regular. Honestly, I was shocked when I stumbled across it, but I've been debating a bit as I wasn't actually looking either for a studded Peekaboo or a blue bag. :lol: I guess I should accept serendipity when it happens...

Reactions: Addicted to bags
View attachment 4124911 So, I've been shopping the sales trying to find a good "grab and go" bag - and I ended up finding this brand new studded Peekaboo for about 47% off (it was 40% off but I had an "extra 15% off" coupon) instead. I believe this version originally came out in 2016 and I know it's probably a return, but it's clean and genuinely seems unused, comes with cards, rain jacket and dustbag. The blue is called "petrol" - it's a nice muted blue/grey shade (hard to photograph accurately). I have to admit, though, this isn't exactly what I had in mind for "grab and go". :lol: But it seems like too good of a deal to pass up, especially as sales on Peekaboos are harder to find since Fendi pulled most of them from the on-line retailers at the end of last year. So, I'm wondering - does the bag seem dated? Or does it still look good to you? Thanks for your input!

It’s fabulous :love: I really badly wanted this when it first came online but I was too mean to pay that much lol. If I saw it at that discount I would be so excited. Embellishments on bags come and go but this is fairly subtle, especially if you’re not using the shoulder strap. I would keep it - it’s definitely not dated and the colour is also just a perfect blue.

Reactions: melsig
It’s fabulous :love: I really badly wanted this when it first came online but I was too mean to pay that much lol. If I saw it at that discount I would be so excited. Embellishments on bags come and go but this is fairly subtle, especially if you’re not using the shoulder strap. I would keep it - it’s definitely not dated and the colour is also just a perfect blue.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm still struggling over this purchase. A friend asked me if I would have bought this full price if I'd seen it - ie, is this the Peekaboo I would have wanted? Honestly? I would have bought a regular-sized selleria. But it's undeniably a lovely color and the calf is definitely more durable-looking than the nappa. So I'm trying to decide whether to accept that I got a good deal on a lovely Peekaboo, even if it wasn't at the top of my wishlist, or whether it would be better to put the money I spent here toward that regular-sized selleria version!

Reactions: BlueCherry