Vava Vegas!

Just got back from Vegas with Icechick where she bought the whole Hermes boutique out of stock:tup:

From Vuitton, I got the Amarante Sunset strip, which she picked out for me, will post pics tomorrow, promise! I love that little beauty! who cares about fingerprints.. it comes with its own dustcover and cloth to wipe them off with if they bother you...

Also got the damier passport cover and a mono cles as a gift for a friend who helped with my surgery...:heart:

Also, did some damage at Manolo Blahnik and Christian Dior and got the cutest denim Dolce and Gabbana dress which will look great with all of the above.

I missed the 128 degree weather yesterday, since I returned on sunday. Poor Icechick, she's still there:wtf:

Anyway, will post pics of my new babies tomorrow. Been out of it and not sure if people are liking the Sunset strip, just saw the post of the perle and azur.... we saw the cutest bag sightings in Vegas, will tell when I post.... hooray for TPF! and TPF friends!:heart:

Ooh, sounds like you had fun! We're flying in tonight ... I love Las Vegas! Can't wait to hit the shops!:yahoo::yahoo:

wow, where did you stay? i just came back on sunday night! i stayed at planet hollywood..

sounds like you girls had so much fun!! can't wait for you to post pics and i'll visit other forum to see the rest!

We stayed at Flamingo for a week (me just Thursday through Sunday)... working my sick leave hard... and icechick moved to Rio for this week, where hubby playing poker... she had to deal with 128... wonder how she made it, need to email her...

awww, you were a very good girl, I was bad... icechick was worse...:P

Just got the UPS call that the Manolo's are in... :wlae: I had my stuff shipped to make life easier...

wasn't it hot? Where did you stay? I stayed at the Flamingo.. it was totally nuts, so different than Kauai:yes:

I was right next to you in the imperial palace for two nights (wednesday & thursday which gets a :tdown: but it was cheap!) and the golden nugget downtown for three (:tup: for them! except for their billing system ... they put a hold on my cc in case I didn't pay my bill, hence no shopping for me!) .... it wasn't TOO hot, I had been there a few summers ago and it was brutal. I think the high maxed out at 110*, it didn't get too much worse.

I want to see pics of those manolos!!! they sound HOT!!

I was right next to you in the imperial palace for two nights (wednesday & thursday which gets a :tdown: but it was cheap!) and the golden nugget downtown for three (:tup: for them! except for their billing system ... they put a hold on my cc in case I didn't pay my bill, hence no shopping for me!) .... it wasn't TOO hot, I had been there a few summers ago and it was brutal. I think the high maxed out at 110*, it didn't get too much worse.

I want to see pics of those manolos!!! they sound HOT!!

OMG!!! They HELD your credit card, that is soooo wrong. Need a secret stash (like icechick) for when that happens. That so sucks emptysky, seriously...

ya wanna see the Manolo's???:heart::yes: Okay, when I post I'll wear my Dolce and Gabbana dress and model Manolos with the sunset... you're so fun.

I'm so sad that stoopid hotel did that to you... Me and icechick got our shopping bags stuck in the revolving doors; it was really hysterical. Some guy goes, done some shopping? and, she goes, um a little... we were sooo loaded down:roflmfao:

Ya gotta go back. Next time, I'm gonna rent one of those cabanas at the Flamingo for $300 a day at the European bathing pool and just lay there. I will actually be saving money instead of hitting the shops for one day:roflmfao::yes:

Hey, like icechick says,"Life is just too short for a bad bag" or for that matter.... day....;)

the shoppings not good in Vegas ....it's the BEST

congrats on your great trip & new goodies

I LOVE the Flamingo that's my hotel of choice when in Vegas

That's so cool you love the Flamingo! Me too! I adore wandering in the gardens, and just lazing around, people watching. :okay:So different than all the new glam hotels, those are fun too, but different.

Absolutely it's got the best location (IP too I've stayed there before also) but it's still really relaxed rooms are great and the view is fantastic. Last time I was there I managed to score a Belllagio view I just had the curtains pulled back the whole week I love watching that fountain.

Absolutely it's got the best location (IP too I've stayed there before also) but it's still really relaxed rooms are great and the view is fantastic. Last time I was there I managed to score a Belllagio view I just had the curtains pulled back the whole week I love watching that fountain.

Sahweet! Last time I was there was in 2001 (that's plain ole crazy since I live in New Mexico) and I bought a jacuzzi suite for me, my exhusband and my exbrother inlaw for my bday (ahem, why he's an ex); It was way up on the 20 something floor and the views were of all the pools and at night the palm trees were all lit up in the pools, it was sooo stunning, to sit in that jacuzzi and see that view. I couldn't really do shopping back then, now, I'm single and can shop!:yes: guilt free:yes:
:wlae:

Love to hear all your adventures in Vegas! I will be in Vegas and staying at Wynn Sunday and Monday and so looking forward to all these wonderful window shopping! Did you check out LV at Wynn? How is the service?

Love to hear all your adventures in Vegas! I will be in Vegas and staying at Wynn Sunday and Monday and so looking forward to all these wonderful window shopping! Did you check out LV at Wynn? How is the service?

YES!!! At the Wynn, It was good. Phillip helped us. Not as enthusiastic as Ala Moana. But, calm and good. That's where I bought the Sunset, and now that I think of it, Manolo Blahnik is at Wynn, not Bellagio.. whew. Wynn is new since the last time i went; and my head was spinning so much stuff and of course I wanted everything, and had to edit. I think Hermes is at the Bellagio.... And, all the sales people know who is where, like when we were in a couple of other stores, sales people asked, now, who helped you at Manolo Blahnik, was it blah blah blah. And, did Phillip help you at Vuitton?

I was on a mission to interview all cab drivers, and got great stories, etc. As driving a cab is my dream job.. One, even said I was a cutie and gave me his card. he called me the next day, and we talked, hehe, I was headed out though,,, anyway, I am doing all my research now on my cab driving career:yes::graucho:... they make GOOD money! And, you're your own boss...