SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

:wave::wave:Hello Beauties...you both always make me smile & laugh! Can’t wait to see your newest “sweet feet” Van! I’ve only recently started to appreciate comfort over fashion w/ shoes so it’s a whole new world for me & my feet:giggle::blush:;)
And SO funny/ironic you mention Adidas aki_sato.....another friend told me all about them last week so I ordered a pair & they will arrive this week. Can’t wait to try them as she swears by them, like you....thank you darlin’!:hugs::hugs:
Lol talking about comfort over style, I would like you to meet my new best friend: Hush Puppies Walker! :lol:
She might not be the best looking chick on the block, but ohhh boy!!!! how best feeling she is on the foot!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now all I need is beg Chanel to make walking sticks so I still can stay fashionable :lol:

Can’t wait for your white ultra boost to come n for you to try it on!!! :drinks:

Attachments

• 915FCE82-0172-4352-8272-2E913DC5E155.png
    915FCE82-0172-4352-8272-2E913DC5E155.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 786
:wave::wave:Hello Beauties...you both always make me smile & laugh! Can’t wait to see your newest “sweet feet” Van! I’ve only recently started to appreciate comfort over fashion w/ shoes so it’s a whole new world for me & my feet:giggle::blush:;)
And SO funny/ironic you mention Adidas aki_sato.....another friend told me all about them last week so I ordered a pair & they will arrive this week. Can’t wait to try them as she swears by them, like you....thank you darlin’!:hugs::hugs:
The comfort is no longer a choice but a requirement but it’s so tough to find both stylish and comfort (I guess we shall always aim for that regardless of age but felt I can be a bit more reckless when younger :P )

Lol talking about comfort over style, I would like you to meet my new best friend: Hush Puppies Walker! :lol:
She might not be the best looking chick on the block, but ohhh boy!!!! how best feeling she is on the foot!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now all I need is beg Chanel to make walking sticks so I still can stay fashionable :lol:

Can’t wait for your white ultra boost to come n for you to try it on!!! :drinks:
:coolio::lol:YOU are PRECIOUS!!!! And you will rock these like nobody’s business girl!! Just sa-shay your way around w/ a huge mega watt comfy smile on your face & people will be begging you to borrow them!!
P.S.-my adidas “Pure-boost”, extra boost,ultimate or something boost (whatever they’re called) arrived today & you are SO right, they feel INCREDIBLE!!!:yes::hugs:

Reactions: aki_sato
Brought home this LV Neonoe last night in the Noir version and used it today for work. This is my 2nd LV (1st was Epi LV in Noir with hot pink interior) and it is the silhouette that catches my eye for it's simple, yet feminine lines. I love how lightweight and easy it is and think it will add a fun, carefree vibe to my collection. Here are some shots I took today, including what I had inside, except the medium size bottle of Evian, and of course my phone. The adjustable strap is also very easy and clever, making it a breeze to switch from shoulder to cross body wear. :heart::heart:

Attachments

• 20180523_152436.jpg
    20180523_152436.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 753
  • 20180523_102230.jpg
    20180523_102230.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 752
  • 20180523_152132.jpg
    20180523_152132.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 768
  • 20180523_152858.jpg
    20180523_152858.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 767
:coolio::lol:YOU are PRECIOUS!!!! And you will rock these like nobody’s business girl!! Just sa-shay your way around w/ a huge mega watt comfy smile on your face & people will be begging you to borrow them!!
P.S.-my adidas “Pure-boost”, extra boost,ultimate or something boost (whatever they’re called) arrived today & you are SO right, they feel INCREDIBLE!!!:yes::hugs:
Lol you made me laugh so hard!!!
I’m ‘standing’ on a gold mine then (no pun intended) :lol:

My darling S, after I have a plastic surgery, nip n tuck, reconstruction etc after 2 births - I might be able to swing the huge mega watt smile to charm pp!
But atm, self appeals r absolutely 0! :facepalm:

Yowza you got it n glad you like it!
Lol for the price we pay (for sneakers) we are entitled to call it whatever! :lol:

Pls post mods pics! With your fashion sense, you can turn it sooo chic!!!

Reactions: Kendie26
Brought home this LV Neonoe last night in the Noir version and used it today for work. This is my 2nd LV (1st was Epi LV in Noir with hot pink interior) and it is the silhouette that catches my eye for it's simple, yet feminine lines. I love how lightweight and easy it is and think it will add a fun, carefree vibe to my collection. Here are some shots I took today, including what I had inside, except the medium size bottle of Evian, and of course my phone. The adjustable strap is also very easy and clever, making it a breeze to switch from shoulder to cross body wear. :heart::heart:
You wear it so well @Dextersmom :love:

Reactions: Dextersmom
How sweet of you to say, aki_sato. :hugs: Thank you and your new blue earrings are so lovely on you. :heart:
You’re too humbled @Dextersmom :girlsigh:
Always love your style! Youre always so put together!
And your collection is TDF! :love: I still dream of your chevron reissue! :girlsigh:

Thank you for your sweet compliment!
I love how it brings such a burst of colour to my otherwise boring outfit :biggrin:

Needed new sneaks for exercise (white Nike) & the other 2 will be casual wear. The silvery grey metallic Josef Seibel are my 1st pair from him & WOW, they feel amazing! Pink Cole Haan tennis shoes are also very comfortable :P
I like that white Nikes! :loveeyes: ... and yes, Josef Siebel is a very good (and one of the most comfortable) shoe brand :tup: .

Reactions: Kendie26
Congratulations :drinks:, Ms DM! :yahoo: You will love it! It’s very casual & worry free bag. I use mine Fall/Winter everyday to work :hbeat: . I think it’s the best LV purchase I’ve ever made :tup: ... I’ve posted some pic on LV Neonoe thread (club) :blush: . Have fun wearing it :hugs:

Hi guys, hope everyone is a having a beautiful Spring weather week :wave: . Just wanted to share my Zara tweed jacket :hbeat:
E1633C3F-B22D-4EA8-A4E0-5290968B35BA.jpeg
Been reading some of your posts @Kendie26 & @Vanana ... I agree, it’s hard to find comfortable, fashionable & stylish shoes! I envy people that could wear FLATS :facepalm: ... As much as I would love to own a ballerina flats, Chanel (super flat) thong sandals, and Gucci (flat & stiff) sneakers... I just can’t :crybaby: ... I’ve been admiring the Chloe Susanna Biker boots for a while now... so, went to the store, tried it on & nope ... not comfy (for my feet) for C$2k price tag!!! :cursing:
So, went to my “comfortable shoe store” where I get Asics for work (hospital) - Asics is the only shoes I can last standing for 10 hours a day :tup: - then I found these Gerry Weber biker boots! It’s the sister company of Josef Siebel. It’s very comfy & it’s Chloe Susanna Inspired style :hbeat::loveeyes: with a fraction of the cost :happydance:
5C0E359F-7B96-40B6-A411-24BF9371E7BA.jpeg 6A13BDF8-30EC-4162-81BA-6161ACEC6B88.jpeg

Hi guys, hope everyone is a having a beautiful Spring weather week :wave: . Just wanted to share my Zara tweed jacket :hbeat:
View attachment 4078029
Been reading some of your posts @Kendie26 & @Vanana ... I agree, it’s hard to find comfortable, fashionable & stylish shoes! I envy people that could wear FLATS :facepalm: ... As much as I would love to own a ballerina flats, Chanel (super flat) thong sandals, and Gucci (flat & stiff) sneakers... I just can’t :crybaby: ... I’ve been admiring the Chloe Susanna Biker boots for a while now... so, went to the store, tried it on & nope ... not comfy (for my feet) for C$2k price tag!!! :cursing:
So, went to my “comfortable shoe store” where I get Asics for work (hospital) - Asics is the only shoes I can last standing for 10 hours a day :tup: - then I found these Gerry Weber biker boots! It’s the sister company of Josef Siebel. It’s very comfy & it’s Chloe Susanna Inspired style :hbeat::loveeyes: with a fraction of the cost :happydance:
View attachment 4078027 View attachment 4078028
Gorgeous jacket girl....will look amazing w/ your beautiful dark hair:heart::loveeyes:& I definitely see you rockin’ those boots!! Interesting to know it’s sister co of J Siebel :tup: :congrats:

Reactions: luvlux64
Congratulations :drinks:, Ms DM! :yahoo: You will love it! It’s very casual & worry free bag. I use mine Fall/Winter everyday to work :hbeat: . I think it’s the best LV purchase I’ve ever made :tup: ... I’ve posted some pic on LV Neonoe thread (club) :blush: . Have fun wearing it :hugs:
Thank you so much, luvlux64. I'm so glad to hear how much you like it and I will look for that thread. :heart::hugs:

Lovely jacket and cool boots. :heart::heart:
View attachment 4078029
View attachment 4078027 View attachment 4078028