Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I recently acquired this bag and haven't used it yet. Do the whiplash pieces annoy you? I'm almost thinking I'd like it better if they weren't there. I'll have to use the bag and decide if I want to keep it if I want to modify it somehow. What do you use for a wallet with it? I want to find something interesting to pull out but the bag has so much going on. I was almost thinking of using the black tea rose clutch as a wallet to add a feminine touch but need to bring the bag with me to the store to see how the colors work....or actually, I should be able to tell using my black saddle bag with tea roses.

I am using my tropical LV Victorine wallet. I don’t match my bags with wallets, I just use a wallet I like for several months.
The whiplash doesn’t bug me- I just find it fun! But I’ve only been carrying it for a day, so ask me again in a week lol.

While you are on the page you want to save in the Purse Forum, click on the bookmark option in your browser. Create a folder first and save all the bookmarks in the same folder. You can name it tPF - Coach.
Thanks! I was hoping I could save them in the TPF site somehow. I keep saying I need to clean up my bookmarked items! Too bad they can't be pinned to Pinterest or better yet in this site.