Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I scored this bag a while back. Um like last year and haven't carried so I decided to start the dating process. Lol. Also my new TB Dottie cat bag charm is a perfect match! View attachment 3998775

What bag is this?

I'm not 100% sure of the official name. I think it's called LEGACY drawstring crossbody. There's a larger version too. Mine is the smaller one and it's plenty big!

I like it. I like so many of the older coach bags that pop up here. I hope they bring back a few more "leathery" styles.

Beautiful! I love the pebble leather. What is her name?
It's the soft Legacy Pebbled Drawstring from 2013 in midnight. This is actually the medium size. There was a smaller crossbody and a larger one. The leather is extra thick. I've carried mine a lot and it still doesn't show any wear. It is my sturdiest bag, the one I take on vacation because I don't have to baby it.

It's the soft Legacy Pebbled Drawstring from 2013 in midnight. This is actually the medium size. There was a smaller crossbody and a larger one. The leather is extra thick. I've carried mine a lot and it still doesn't show any wear. It is my sturdiest bag, the one I take on vacation because I don't have to baby it.
Thank you so much. I'm going to be hunting for it. I appreciate your help :flowers:

Thank you whateve! I didn't know there was even a smaller size! Mine is style number 25306. I saw the word "Dream" associated with the bigger one on eBay. Is that what it was called or did each size have a name?

Reactions: whateve
Thank you whateve! I didn't know there was even a smaller size! Mine is style number 25306. I saw the word "Dream" associated with the bigger one on eBay. Is that what it was called or did each size have a name?
the large was called the Soft Legacy Drawstring XL Shoulder Bag #25307. It's not really a drawstring in that the drawstrings don't actually close the bag. There is a picture of it here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-drawstring-twins.812550/page-2#post-24379919
Here's the smaller one #25305: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ed-drawstring-bag.832758/page-4#post-25242724 I see the word "Dream" in that picture. I don't know where that came from.